+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Like Tree61Likes

Thread: 9/13 - BB15 Live Feed Discussion

Let the Wild Rumpus begin JustJuls's Avatar

Re: 9/13 - BB15 Live Feed Discussion

Drew is most definitely gay. He just wasn't out yet. I was kinda heart broken when I found out he was gay....I had a major crush on him during his season
    GabbyG likes this.
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

No Spencer, Ian won the final HoH last year. Dan won Part 1, Ian won Part 2, and Ian creamed Dan in the Part 3 Q&A.
    4thatchers likes this.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

If I was on that jury, I honestly don't think I'd want to vote for anyone. I wonder what production would do if a member of the jury simply refused to cast a vote.
    holly71 and Punkin like this.

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Bouncing Balls Champion

Quote Originally Posted by JustJuls View Post
    Drew is most definitely gay. He just wasn't out yet. I was kinda heart broken when I found out he was gay....I had a major crush on him during his season
    Well, you learn something new every day.

If I was on that jury, I honestly don't think I'd want to vote for anyone. I wonder what production would do if a member of the jury simply refused to cast a vote.
    Maybe they'd bribe them to vote for who production favors more.
    4thatchers likes this.

okay out of curiosity I turned the TV briefly to BBAD last night. I got to say what a strange time to tune into it. I had sound turned way down so couldn't really hear anything much and they really weren't talking anyway.
    Spencer was sitting on the bench in the bathroom staring at himself in the mirror, camera then shows GM in kitchen cutting an orange into wedges (peel on), she then carries it into the bathroom sits next to Spence. GM pops a wedge of orange into her mouth peel side facing out starts chewing or sucking on it, I can't ever remember seeing anyone even a kid eat an orange in this odd manner and in the bathroom of all places big eehhhhwwww!
    But wait it gets weirder, Andy appears out of the toilet with a large banana in hand (??? a banana in the toilet???) heads to kitchen comes back sans banana and then washed (well splashed water at)his hands. Spencer heads into toilet, GM continues eating the orange in the same whole wedge in the mouth no hands method. Spencer out of toilet splashed even less water over his hands than Andy did, GM heads into toilet and yes the plate with orange went with her, really this is just too gross!
    Spencer and Andy wandering around kitchen area eating handfuls of cereal and chips, (yes with those barely cleaned hands) even saw Spencer drop a chip and do the 5 sec rule, considering the level of dirt in that house EEEHHHWWWWWW!!!!
    How are this people not ill or dead?
    GM reappears from bathroom, orange all ate she dumps the peels and some other bathroom stuff into the garbage.
    They all head upstairs to the chess board where they have a game of checkers. Spencer and GM teaching Andy how to play checkers, GM quickly beats him. They all head back down stairs and I tuned out and back to sleep.
    Clearly no one wants to let the other two have time to plot so they are sticking together. And clearly I was better off not watching BBAD this year.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by echo226 View Post
    Wow. Can you believe that he referred to a woman on the production team as a ... C-word? What a disrespectful pig

I really hope they have the guts to call him on that.
    It has been incessant all season long ... and he deserves getting called out in public just as much as Aaryn did.
    I know they'd never ever do this, but wouldn't it be interesting if part of the HOH comp was having to identify who made particular comments over the course of the season, and they started with fairly innocuous things and then moved on to some of the really disgusting things people, including the final three, have said. They want to win that money, let them own their behavior, straight up, without any justifications.
    Punkin, bearwme1, mom2 and 5 others like this.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Joseph Dampier View Post
    I wish all the members of the jury could secretly agree on a charity and vote for that, instead of any of the remaining contestants. Unfortunately, the whole key thing ruins that. The only thing they could do was to take a joint stand not to vote--or I suppose they could stage a massive breakout from the jury house, thus tainting the entire jury. I imagine in either case, the show would somehow have to declare a winner anyway, but that in itself would be interesting, since the pressure would then be on them to figure out whom they give it to while alienating the smallest portion of the audience.
    debcat likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Tilden View Post
    I know they'd never ever do this, but wouldn't it be interesting if part of the HOH comp was having to identify who made particular comments over the course of the season, and they started with fairly innocuous things and then moved on to some of the really disgusting things people, including the final three, have said. They want to win that money, let them own their behavior, straight up, without any justifications.
    Unfortunately they'd have to bleep the questions and the tv only audience at home would still have no clue.
    holly71 likes this.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by catsrule View Post
    okay out of curiosity I turned the TV briefly to BBAD last night. I got to say what a strange time to tune into it. I had sound turned way down so couldn't really hear anything much and they really weren't talking anyway.
    Spencer was sitting on the bench in the bathroom staring at himself in the mirror, camera then shows GM in kitchen cutting an orange into wedges (peel on), she then carries it into the bathroom sits next to Spence. GM pops a wedge of orange into her mouth peel side facing out starts chewing or sucking on it, I can't ever remember seeing anyone even a kid eat an orange in this odd manner and in the bathroom of all places big eehhhhwwww!
    But wait it gets weirder, Andy appears out of the toilet with a large banana in hand (??? a banana in the toilet???) heads to kitchen comes back sans banana and then washed (well splashed water at)his hands. Spencer heads into toilet, GM continues eating the orange in the same whole wedge in the mouth no hands method. Spencer out of toilet splashed even less water over his hands than Andy did, GM heads into toilet and yes the plate with orange went with her, really this is just too gross!
    Spencer and Andy wandering around kitchen area eating handfuls of cereal and chips, (yes with those barely cleaned hands) even saw Spencer drop a chip and do the 5 sec rule, considering the level of dirt in that house EEEHHHWWWWWW!!!!
    How are this people not ill or dead?
    GM reappears from bathroom, orange all ate she dumps the peels and some other bathroom stuff into the garbage.
    They all head upstairs to the chess board where they have a game of checkers. Spencer and GM teaching Andy how to play checkers, GM quickly beats him. They all head back down stairs and I tuned out and back to sleep.
    Clearly no one wants to let the other two have time to plot so they are sticking together. And clearly I was better off not watching BBAD this year.
    Money is the most bacteria laden thing we handle everyday yet we never think about that. The BB house has much less bacteria than a common day in NYC all the way down to a village in Idaho.
    4thatchers likes this.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Everyday exposure to germs is good for your immune system, keeps it active and alert! Seriously. I've also read that all our cash these days would get a hit from drug sniffing dog, it's so contaminated with coke.
    Of course there is visual clutter that can be really annoying, like all that stuff on the bedroom floors. I'm surprised Spencer's stuff ever got spread around the number of times he had to pack it up. At least once a week he had to get it all colleected.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast