+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 678910111213141516
Like Tree227Likes

Thread: 9/12 Show Discussion **Live Feed Spoilers**

Re: Spencer Clawson - BB15 **Live Feed Spoilers**

Will lied, never won an HOH or POV challenge. Throwing them all was part of his strategy.

So ... which of the 3 most closely resembles his game play ?

Which of them can be called a junior puppetmaster?

Would be wonderful if he would tell them to each "abstain" from the vote and give the money to charity.

I can't see why Dr. Will except for entertainment.
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by echo226 View Post
    Will lied, never won an HOH or POV challenge. Throwing them all was part of his strategy.

So ... which of the 3 most closely resembles his game play ?

Which of them can be called a junior puppetmaster?

Would be wonderful if he would tell them to each "abstain" from the vote and give the money to charity.

I can't see why Dr. Will except for entertainment.
    Will told them he was lying, he didn't lie and run. Nobody in the three left resemble his game, or his charismatic ways
    Midol likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    Will told them he was lying, he didn't lie and run. Nobody in the three left resemble his game, or his charismatic ways
    I agree. It's a miracle. .
    bearwme1 likes this.
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by echo226 View Post
    ... I can't see why Dr. Will except for entertainment.
    LOL - except for all those parallels you referenced! Yes, it's subtle BB, very subtle. And I agree with those who suspect it's a last minute band-aid. Given both thoughts, I am interested to see how BB and Will play this one.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Re: 9/12 Show Discussion **Live Feed Spoilers**

Arrgh--not only did the football game pre-empt the show, the 2am rerun was zapped when my cable went out due to a big series of storms going through here...VCR taped an hour of nothing. Hooray for On Demand. So finally saw it--not much to add to your comments except that when GM was talking about the clownitard she called Candice her BEST FRIEND on the show!!! Relatedly, I noticed that Candice kept her eyes on her art work the whole time Aaryn was apologizing, and was the last to join in the let bygones be bygones stuff. I don't know if Aaryn could have figured out what she did "wrong" by herself... I think production must have clued her in.
    And apologies that start that's not who I am? Yes, babe, that IS who you are....
    bearwme1, mom2 and Midol like this.

If they wanted to give viewers the confrontation we crave, they would have gotten Evel Dick to come in. Instead we have Dr. Will, who I hope still berates them for their hate filled conversations including over-the-top bashing each other. He lied, never won a competition, and wallowed in it but he never went to some of these hg level IMO.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

PWS
    FORT Fogey

I did think sometimes he was kind of relishing the power of his looks/charm over the ladies, if you know what I mean, but compared to the bashing that goes on these days in his first appearance he was a sweetheart. The 2nd round when he was so teamed up with Boogie was quite unpleasant to read here, mostly because of Boogie and his misogynistic ramblings.
    It was quite amazing, that first show of his....he'd look deep into their eyes and basically say, you know I'm lying to you, don't you? and they'd giggle and agree and keep him anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by PWS View Post
    I did think sometimes he was kind of relishing the power of his looks/charm over the ladies, if you know what I mean, but compared to the bashing that goes on these days in his first appearance he was a sweetheart. The 2nd round when he was so teamed up with Boogie was quite unpleasant to read here, mostly because of Boogie and his misogynistic ramblings.
    It was quite amazing, that first show of his....he'd look deep into their eyes and basically say, you know I'm lying to you, don't you? and they'd giggle and agree and keep him anyway.
    So have folks always complained a lot about isms on here for most seasons?
    Will you accept my dancing rose bro as a 'special powers' idol?

Gamer Chick & Principal bearwme1's Avatar

Oh yes! Evil Dick! Has he tweeted anything that we could send to them? I must go check on that! He would have been...well, Evil!

Quote Originally Posted by mom2 View Post
    If they wanted to give viewers the confrontation we crave, they would have gotten Evel Dick to come in. Instead we have Dr. Will, who I hope still berates them for their hate filled conversations including over-the-top bashing each other. He lied, never won a competition, and wallowed in it but he never went to some of these hg level IMO.

+ Reply to Thread