+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 81
Like Tree39Likes

Thread: 9/11 - BB15 Live Feed Discussion

  1. #61
    FORT Fogey Snapit's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    10,026

    Re: 9/11 - BB15 Live Feed Discussion

    I was wrong earlier....Have not room has been locked not color block room
    Gotta The Fort
    The place that keeps you in touch with reality!

  2. #62
    FORT Fogey Snapit's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    10,026

    Re: 9/11 - BB15 Live Feed Discussion

    The hamsters are all sitting down to play cards.

    Andy called to DR
    Gotta The Fort
    The place that keeps you in touch with reality!

  3. #63
    FORT Aficionado echo226's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Stuck in the Middle
    Posts
    8,645

    Re: 9/11 - BB15 Live Feed Discussion

    I think I am confused here,

    If Spencer and McCrae are Nominated ... then Gina Marie is the only vote ... right?

    Unless Andy won POV and is taking Spencer off .... giving him (Spencer) the final vote.
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

    " The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

  4. #64
    FORT Aficionado echo226's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Stuck in the Middle
    Posts
    8,645

    Re: 9/11 - BB15 Live Feed Discussion

    The Final HOH is like this right?

    Part 1 is Endurance. The winner moves on to Round 3.

    Part 2 is a skill. The losers of endurance play against each other. The winner of part 2 moves on to part 3.

    Part 3 is Questions. The winner of part 3 decides which person will join them for final 2 and a chance at the 500k.

    Then the jury decides.
    Punkin, GabbyG and Sticker like this.
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

    " The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

  5. #65
    FORT Fogey Snapit's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    10,026

    Re: 9/11 - BB15 Live Feed Discussion

    At 11:41 pm BB time camera 2

    Andy confirmed that he won the veto

    With that I'm out!
    Last edited by Snapit; 09-12-2013 at 02:45 AM.
    Gotta The Fort
    The place that keeps you in touch with reality!

  6. #66
    FORT Fogey Snapit's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    10,026

    Re: 9/11 - BB15 Live Feed Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by echo226 View Post
    I think I am confused here,

    If Spencer and McCrae are Nominated ... then Gina Marie is the only vote ... right?

    Unless Andy won POV and is taking Spencer off .... giving him (Spencer) the final vote.
    Since Andy just confirmed that he won the veto.....He might change the noms by removing Spencer and letting him vote out McCrae or he could keep it the same and allow GM to vote McCrae out.
    bearwme1 and Sticker like this.
    Gotta The Fort
    The place that keeps you in touch with reality!

  7. #67
    Mr. (Not so) Perfect Snake 3D Champion, Bouncing Balls Champion
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Age
    21
    Posts
    7,834

    Re: 9/11 - BB15 Live Feed Discussion

    When I grow up, I wanna be Spencer!

    I Want a beard like his! Everything! I also want a significant other called Marilyn.
    Punkin and andee like this.

  8. #68
    FORT Fogey Snapit's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    10,026

    Re: 9/11 - BB15 Live Feed Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by echo226 View Post
    The Final HOH is like this right?

    Part 1 is Endurance. The winner moves on to Round 3.

    Part 2 is a skill. The losers of endurance play against each other. The winner of part 2 moves on to part 3.

    Part 3 is Questions. The winner of part 3 decides which person will join them for final 2 and a chance at the 500k.

    Then the jury decides.
    Yep Yep Yep...that is right!
    Sticker likes this.
    Gotta The Fort
    The place that keeps you in touch with reality!

  9. #69
    FORT Fogey gratefulgirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    1,119

    Re: 9/11 - BB15 Live Feed Discussion

    Thanks for hanging in Snapit!

  10. #70
    FORT Fogey Sticker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    4,545

    Re: 9/11 - BB15 Live Feed Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by Snapit View Post
    Since Andy just confirmed that he won the veto.....He might change the noms by removing Spencer and letting him vote out McCrae or he could keep it the same and allow GM to vote McCrae out.
    Thats exactly how I have been reading the HGs on the live feeds.

    My Take:
    I think Andy may just leave his noms alone because I think he knows she will vote out McC.

    McC has been a Comp master and none of them really want McC to be in F3. It is fresh in their minds that McC just won the Superman comp too. I dont think Andy will risk letting Spence do it. There probably is no reason to since I think he trusts GM to vote out McC.

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.