+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree44Likes

Thread: Who Would You Cast in another BB All-Stars?

Who Would You Cast in another BB All-Stars?

just so the BB fans have something to discuss other than "i hate..." (as it relates to BB15)

i was wondering who you all would like to see back form maybe the last 5 seasons on the next "allstar" edition (whenever that is)

i take it no one is looking forward to seeing anyone from the current cast return...right?

i suspect that probably 3-4 HGs from season 14 will be given an invitation to come back and play...

who are you alls picks?

Re: BB Allstars (Next Edition)

Okay...lets go with one from this season and one from season 8. I would love to see Amanda go head to head with Evel Dick. He would chew her up and spit her out.
    Miss Scarlet, JavaJo and Sticker like this.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

Maybe we should chug on over to namby pamby land where we can find some self confidence for you, you jackwagon!

Re: Who Would You Cast in another BB All-Stars?

I know it's not from the last 5 seasons, but I'd kinda like to see ALL the winners from ALL 15 seasons brought back for an All-Pro Extravaganza.

Quote Originally Posted by Joseph Dampier View Post
    I know it's not from the last 5 seasons, but I'd kinda like to see ALL the winners from ALL 15 seasons brought back for an All-Pro Extravaganza.
    Or have all the HGs that were voted out first from all the seasons. LOL

Just think. We would have David from this season, and the poor girl (Jodi) that got voted out last year on the first day of the game within the first couple hours.

They could even add the HGs that were thrown out of the game or DOR'd.

And along this same theme, they could have two houses, with one house full of these first-out HGs and another house battle going on with the winners going on at the same time. Then, about midway through the season, they could pull a Survivor move and merge the 2 houses together.

It would be interesting to say the least. LOL
    Last edited by Sticker; 09-10-2013 at 11:34 PM.
    mom2, Peachy, fanoftheshow and 3 others like this.

Joseph and sticker, I love both those ideas. I've been so disgusted this whole season that I've felt they need to make it up to us superfans and have another winter season (no writers strike this time tho!) I've waited all year for these people?! Everyone complains about season 9, I'd watch that over before this season. So maybe CBS will use one of your ideas for a winter season!
    Sticker and Joseph Dampier like this.
    I am only as strong as the cocktails I drink,
    the hairspray I use, and the friends I have.

FORT Regular

I also like both of those ideas!
    Sticker likes this.
    Don't argue with an idiot; people watching may not be able to tell the difference.

FORT Fogey

I would like to see a cast over the age of 35.
    dagwood, bearwme1, Peachy and 6 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by fanoftheshow View Post
    Joseph and sticker, I love both those ideas. I've been so disgusted this whole season that I've felt they need to make it up to us superfans and have another winter season (no writers strike this time tho!) I've waited all year for these people?! Everyone complains about season 9, I'd watch that over before this season. So maybe CBS will use one of your ideas for a winter season!
    Can you imagine all these people in the BB house at the same time: Dan Gheesling, Dr. Will, Rachel Reilly, Sweet little Jordan of 'Jeff and Jordan fame' along with Evil Dick, Mike Boogie and Mike Boogie's protégé Ian Terry who contributed to his demise? That would make for some interesting TV.
    Sticker likes this.

Gamer Chick & Principal bearwme1's Avatar

I'd like to see the entire cast of this year's survivor go on Big Brother and this season't big brother cast go on survivor. As Eric said "I'd pay a dollar for that!" (I think that's what he said.

Gamer Chick & Principal bearwme1's Avatar

I was with you until you said the ones thrown out of the game. CHIMA!!! She gives me the creeps!

Quote Originally Posted by Sticker View Post
    Or have all the HGs that were voted out first from all the seasons. LOL

Just think. We would have David from this season, and the poor girl (Jodi) that got voted out last year on the first day of the game within the first couple hours.

They could even add the HGs that were thrown out of the game or DOR'd.

And along this same theme, they could have two houses, with one house full of these first-out HGs and another house battle going on with the winners going on at the same time. Then, about midway through the season, they could pull a Survivor move and merge the 2 houses together.

It would be interesting to say the least. LOL

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast