View Poll Results: America's Favorite: who will you vote for?

Voters
313. You may not vote on this poll
  • Andy

4 1.28%
  • GinaMarie

6 1.92%
  • Judd

24 7.67%
  • McCrae

9 2.88%
  • Spencer

2 0.64%
  • Aaryn

2 0.64%
  • Amanda

5 1.60%
  • Candice

23 7.35%
  • David

5 1.60%
  • Elissa

197 62.94%
  • Helen

9 2.88%
  • Howard

11 3.51%
  • Jeremy

1 0.32%
  • Jessie

12 3.83%
  • Kaitlin

0 0%
  • Nick

3 0.96%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast
Like Tree152Likes

Thread: America's Favorite: who will you vote for?

America's Favorite: who will you vote for?

Who will get your vote for favorite houseguest?
    It was me. I let the dogs out.

Re: America's Favorite: who will you vote for?

None of the above.
    Uncle David likes this.

Aw, there must be somebody you liked a little bit! I know it's slim pickings this year, but...
    petertracy likes this.
    It was me. I let the dogs out.

Quote Originally Posted by waywyrd View Post
    Aw, there must be somebody you liked a little bit! I know it's slim pickings this year, but...
    Ok. Process of elimination MAYBE... Howard?
    Uncle David and Luv like this.

I have not made up my mind yet. For the longest, it was definitely Judd. But after the attitude he has had about Elissa, I changed my mind and decided I would vote for her especially when I heard Andy complain about how he would react if Elissa got it.

However, today someone mentioned Jessie because of her attempts to evict Amanda before anyone else was brave enough to try and I must say that is an interesting possibility. She was my one courageous warrior during this entire game.

I remember thinking after Judd was evicted the first time and Jessie was evicted, how boring and uninspiring the house was now. At the time I thought Jessie was the heart of the house and Judd was the soul. While I know that Jessie still has that desire to be part of the cool kids, thus her wishes to room with Aaryn in real life, I know none of them are perfect so I still have a place in my heart for Jessie the rebel.

Sadly, Judd seems to have lost his soul to this same Aaryn which resulted in him stabbing Elissa in the back thus he's pretty close to losing me. I had hoped he would win but he was the one who turned against his 2 true allies, Jessie and Elissa, and trusted the biggest rat in the house which is likely going to contribute to his downfall during the next eviction. More sadly than that is even though I do not want it to happen, I believe he will deserve it.

That being said, I still do not know who I am going to choose.
    Will you accept my dancing rose bro as a 'special powers' idol?

FORT Fogey

Jessie. I chose her because she is a sweet girl who was out of her league. She was perceptive and got a lot of what was going on; no one believed her. She had Andy's number. For some reason this crew decided to hate her early on, for no reason, and she didn't have a chance. I think starting out in Nicks bed may have had something to do with it! GM is a force to be reckoned with.

I don't care for Elissa. Take away the strife that came her way and looking at the person who she is.......not my girl.
    ko_vixen likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Shoepie View Post
    Jessie. I chose her because she is a sweet girl who was out of her league. She was perceptive and got a lot of what was going on; no one believed her. She had Andy's number. For some reason this crew decided to hate her early on, for no reason, and she didn't have a chance. I think starting out in Nicks bed may have had something to do with it! GM is a force to be reckoned with.
    Unfortunately, I disliked Jessie from the opening show ( which I have saved on my DVR) and just couldn't get over that first impression.
    Uncle David and Moontat like this.

FORT Fanatic

I will vote for Elissa simply because it will annoy this crew the most. Payback for them being so annoying all season

It's a toss up for me between Candice and Ellissa. There is no way I will vote for any "man" who refers to women as c**ts, any person who took part in the racist attacks on Candice, who made racist remarks in general, or who bullied. Don't really like Helen's gameplay, several of them have absolutely no chance (early boots).

I don't think Candice or Jessie have a chance so I'm voting for Elissa, because I liked her and it will really make those five still sitting in there angry. I am not part of the "Brenchel army", I could not stand either of them.
    holly71, anemone, JavaJo and 3 others like this.

only time this prize made sense is when there was someone you could root for that didnt quite make it to the end

like a janelle or frank type who played the game, but people in the house hated and screwed their games up

when the jeffs or whoever win because teenieboppers are voting for whoever is "cute" or some other bullshht it is just a pointless prize

people are better off given it to Howard who was a horrible player, but apparently he needed the cash according to everybody

Elisser already got selected for the show and got 2 free HoHs and she had severe emotional problems just like a vast majority of the cast...and according to the HGs $25k is shoe money for her...

just saying... not telling anyone how to vote JMHO

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast