+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 27 FirstFirst ... 161718192021222324252627 LastLast
Like Tree254Likes

Thread: 9/7 - BB15 Live Feed Discussion

Re: 9/7 - BB15 Live Feed Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by Shoepie View Post
    Judd and GM confirming they have each others back. What is going on in this house?!
    Just catching up.

I think the new mentality is to just agree to align with everyone. I think this is how the game will be played now in future seasons. Just a hunch.

FORT Fogey

I am done with this bunch. Thursday will not come fast enough. It is all about competitions, now. After last nights Elissa bashing I don't like anyone. Judd was the least vocal. And I don't even like Elissa! But I have no reason to bash her, of course. Jessie will get my vote for favorite HG. Rachael will see to it that Elissa gets that title, of course. And I think many on this board think she deserves it too.
    Lolli and debcat like this.

Quote Originally Posted by waywyrd View Post
    So GM finds a cake in the freezer, and they take the piece with Elissa's name on it and go to put it in the toilet, because Spencer wants to pee on it. Andy whines that they'll get in trouble for throwing food in the toilet, so they decide to smash it with their fists instead.

Spencer says to save it for After Dark, so back in the freezer it went.
    Oh yeah, cause that'll show her.
    holly71, waywyrd and debcat like this.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

From reading up (a bit) on what is going on in the house it kind of makes me wonder how the producers will be able to edit enough footage that is suitable to air on TV with the slimballs that are left in the house. Maybe we will be getting lots of jury house footage.
    holly71 and beerbelly like this.

I don't get why they hat Elissa so much. And seriously? We were much more mature in my highschool dorm.
    ilja and beachbumz like this.
    For most of history, Anonymous was a woman.
    - Virginia Woolf

I am done with this bunch. Thursday will not come fast enough. It is all about competitions, now. After last nights Elissa bashing I don't like anyone. Judd was the least vocal. And I don't even like Elissa! But I have no reason to bash her, of course. Jessie will get my vote for favorite HG. Rachael will see to it that Elissa gets that title, of course. And I think many on this board think she deserves it too.
    Let me put it this way. The "Brenchel" army isn't really that big to be so influential in the Big Brother game. Being the Twitter stalker that I am, I can assure you that Elissa built up a huge fan base on her own, as opposed to her sister. Sure, the first week of MVP, they could've had a major influence...I mean you have 16 people to choose from it's kind of hard to make a MVP choice based on first impressions. After that it was obvious that she was building a nice fan base. I think she deserves it based on the abuse she took this season...for no reason at all. She was the antithesis of her sister yet she still received far more hatred than Rachel ever did. Andy, earlier this morning, pretty much confirmed he hates Elissa because she was trying to frame him.
    holly71, Punkin, GabbyG and 6 others like this.

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar

If I were to waste time voting for any of this flotsam it would be Jessie. She's the only one who stepped up to Amanda before the end game. And that would be the only reason. I'm not much of a Jessie fan either.
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

FORT Fanatic

I just woke up EST and they are still up chatting.

Anyone know how this goes down on Wednesday? There is an eviction, as per Julie, but they show is not live. I cannot remember how this worked in past seasons. My guess is that they leave on Thursday but know their fate on Wed?
    In the past they have taped the eviction show on Tuesday. Then the feeds are dark until the show airs on Wednesday. When the feeds came back they had played the F4 HOH, done nominations and I think played POV. That is what I'm expecting this week.
    Shoepie likes this.

FORT Fogey

Thanks dog.

I just woke up EST and they are still up chatting.

Anyone know how this goes down on Wednesday? There is an eviction, as per Julie, but they show is not live. I cannot remember how this worked in past seasons. My guess is that they leave on Thursday but know their fate on Wed?
    I think the feeds will go down on Tuesday for taping ... and stay down until after Wednesdays's show.
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

+ Reply to Thread