+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast
Like Tree197Likes

Thread: 8/28 Show Discussion **Live Feed Spoilers**

Re: 8/28 Show Discussion **Live Feed Spoilers**

I think it is probably an optical illusion, but Amanda's ramp looked shorter that the others, Also ... she wasn't running back and forth .. just kind of striding/walking

Perhaps it is just that she is taller and has has such long legs ?

All we can do now is hope for something good to happen in the HOH comp tomorrow.
    Punkin and Sticker like this.
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

My question is where does Amanda get off slamming Elissa for having plastic surgery? Um, hello, implants.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

Quote Originally Posted by bearwme1 View Post
    Aaryn: " Who ever makes Amanda mad, goes home!" Really? Who's Amanda Al Capone? Play your own game sheep!
    See ? That is why people are afraid to cross her. They think she has "connections" with production.
    Midol likes this.

Mohandas Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by Sticker View Post
    Wow....GM vs Amanda fight

This game is the best game in the world......As the numbers dwindle, it is inevitable that people HAVE to turn on each other. The game itself forces a conflict sooner or later when everyone starts out as friends.
    lord of the crabs!
    Sticker likes this.

Mohandas Gandhi

OMG!!! This is my mostest, mostest favoristest episode of the TV show ever, ever this Season! I think that Amanda (AG's wanna' be Brittany) has jumped the shark and now she is a joke and reduced to a cartoon character. What could she have been thinking when she gave them that footage? Holy schmoley, what a turnaround. I could see in the TV episodes in the last couple of weeks that she isn't the confident, cute, funny DR star they wanted. She looked worried. She refuses to admit that her two MVP on the block could possibly be America voting. But inside she really knows. The worm has turned. :>)

CBS: "Get the scriptwriters in for an emergency plot change! We're gonna' crown another Reilly this year!" LOL, wouldn't be a bad outcome as I see things now!
    combatcutie, Coco46, ilja and 1 others like this.

Love that the left in the "sit down, trash" comment. It shows a lot of her true character. Grow up, Amanda.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

I could not have imagined at the start of this season that I would be cheering on Rachel's sister for the win!?
    Alcohol does not solve problems but neither does milk...

The best exercise in the world is to bend down and help someone up.

Quote Originally Posted by Midol View Post
    I could not have imagined at the start of this season that I would be cheering on Rachel's sister for the win!?
    Midol, I feel the same way .If she doesn't win BB. I hope she wins fan favourite - she definitely has my vote. I just hope that tacky trashy Amanda ends up with nothing but a cold pizza
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

I read about Amanda's rant and knew what to expect during tonight's show. She made a complete fool out of herself! I only wish they could have shown America everything she said including the comments about Elissa's husband and son which were uncalled for. Amanda's true colors have been exposed. Oh, and I appreciate the fact that they made sure to show McCrae NOT trying to stop her. He makes me just as sick as she does!

I hadn't read the "sit down, trash" comment so, I'll admit, that threw me. My God! She really is a bitch.

There go all of Amanda's hopes to win America's Player.... Not that I thought she had a chance, mind you.

Finally watched it -- woo hoo! Production really gave Amanda the turd edit this time!

What I especially loved was that, not only did they show most of the disgusting things Amanda said and did this week, but they also made the editorial comment of showing her eating in almost every scene. She was shown to be a pig in every sense of the word.
    Peachy, Midol and stacerace76 like this.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

+ Reply to Thread