+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast
Like Tree95Likes

Thread: Is Amanda a bully? What actions cross a line on BB?

Re: 8/26 - BB15 Live Feed Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by TheIrishEyes View Post
    Jen's penalty was because she intentionally was inhaling turkey burgers when she was on slop, which was breaking a BB rule. Other HG's have had to be a have not for an extra day after accidentally eating a grape (Kevin) and drinking Gatorade (Jeff).

There are no rules in BB about taunting, Amanda can follow Elissa around and say whatever she wants. If she punched Elissa, that would be breaking a rule and she would be penalized for it.

What Amanda is doing is no different than what Dick did to everybody, what Russell did to Ronnie, what Howie did to April, and I'm sure I'm forgetting more. Even bringing family members into it - Howie also talked trash about April's family, and even her dog (didn't he say something about going to kill her dog or something like that?). Pretty sure in season 10 the catty girls talked about Libra's husband and her twin babies. Families frequently get dragged into it, even though we know it's wrong and we don't like it, we have to face that it happens. That's Big Brother. We either deal with it or choose not to watch.
    I agree, and I'm sort of disappointed that Elissa has not stood her ground with Amanda.

Quote Originally Posted by TheIrishEyes View Post
    Jen's penalty was because she intentionally was inhaling turkey burgers when she was on slop, which was breaking a BB rule. Other HG's have had to be a have not for an extra day after accidentally eating a grape (Kevin) and drinking Gatorade (Jeff).

There are no rules in BB about taunting, Amanda can follow Elissa around and say whatever she wants. If she punched Elissa, that would be breaking a rule and she would be penalized for it.

What Amanda is doing is no different than what Dick did to everybody, what Russell did to Ronnie, what Howie did to April, and I'm sure I'm forgetting more. Even bringing family members into it - Howie also talked trash about April's family, and even her dog (didn't he say something about going to kill her dog or something like that?). Pretty sure in season 10 the catty girls talked about Libra's husband and her twin babies. Families frequently get dragged into it, even though we know it's wrong and we don't like it, we have to face that it happens. That's Big Brother. We either deal with it or choose not to watch.

What did Willie Hantz do to get expelled? Wasn't it just stalking and then a mutual chest bump?
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

FORT Big Brother Mogul TheIrishEyes's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by echo226 View Post
    What did Willie Hantz do to get expelled? Wasn't it just stalking and then a mutual chest bump?
    headbutting Joe

Quote Originally Posted by Caponedawg View Post
    What qualifies as being a p****? I take it that Judd and company do not work in the school system. If they did, they'd have a totally different viewpoint. When kids take up for themselves, they're the ones that get in trouble. When a bullied kid shoots up a school maybe some will have a differing opinion.
    I think that's already happened a number of times, starting with Columbine. It takes a long time for anything resembling the facts to come out.

Quote Originally Posted by carolinamom12 View Post
    I agree, and I'm sort of disappointed that Elissa has not stood her ground with Amanda.
    But she has with her noms, her laughter and her keeping in touch with those who really matter to her game.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Quote Originally Posted by JustJuls View Post
    Jen got a penalty vote. She was already on the block and she was blatantly disregarding the rules. Believe me I would love Amanda to get a penalty nom just as much as you. I'm just saying....it isn't going to happen unless she breaks the rules. You can't physically harm someone but you can get in their face and talk about their family as much as you want. Unfortunate.... sure, but the rules none the less.
    Well, why did BB tell them to be respectful at 12:27am or they would get a penalty nomination?? Hope they have new rules that will send that skank Amanda packing...Sorry but I do not like her at all!!!
    bearwme1 likes this.

She is a Bully, A Witch with a B, and a totally disgusting human being IMO

and I refuse to post in her thread and give her the attention. Let it sink to the nth page.
    No Rain - No Rainbows - Nextel commercial

Let the Wild Rumpus begin JustJuls's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by my3boyz View Post
    Well, why did BB tell them to be respectful at 12:27am or they would get a penalty nomination?? Hope they have new rules that will send that skank Amanda packing...Sorry but I do not like her at all!!!
    Me either.

I think that's great. But I am pretty sure BB meant to be respectful to production (think Chima) not to the other house guests. They WANT drama.
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

Quote Originally Posted by my3boyz View Post
    When I watched that on flashback, that's not what I heard them say. Spencer indicated that in DR they told him something about, you might not want to say that anymore...

McCrae: "every time I go into DR or anything, I'm always like, oh, how's your day"
    Spencer: "well we got a last, serious, real personal warning, "
    McCrae: "oh really?"
    Spencer: "they said you might not want to talk about it, they might give you a penalty nom"
    McCrae: "I try to be respectful to everyone"

It was certainly not a clear directive from BB that said "be respectful or you'll get a penalty nom." Sounded more like they were told not to talk about something in DR.

Additionally, let's not forget season 9 when Chelsia was repeatedly taunting Natalie with "abortion" over and over. She was told if she said it one more time she'd get a penalty nom, apparently. She kept saying it and was not penalized.

Quote Originally Posted by JustJuls View Post
    Me either.

I think that's great. But I am pretty sure BB meant to be respectful to production (think Chima) not to the other house guests. They WANT drama.
    that's the impression that I got as well - it was a DR thing

+ Reply to Thread