+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 31 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast
Like Tree582Likes

Thread: 8/26 - BB15 Live Feed Discussion

FORT Fogey

Re: 8/26 - BB15 Live Feed Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by MFWalkoff View Post
    People may not like it but this is why I'm not giving up on Andy. Yeah he's taking things like a weasel, but it's amazing how he keeps coming up again after going under.
    The reason I don't like this is I want Judd to make F2. Andy still thinks going to F3 with Mcranda is a good move for him, and it may be. I believe they are his main alliance and he is just going along with Exterminators to gather information. Smart, for sure. It is my personal agenda that does not allow me to see this clearly. If there are 2 votes for him on Thursday, this will open his eyes. I think it will unanimous to vote her out though.
    Sticker likes this.

GM does not have a good poker face talking with Aaryn right now. Aaryn is seeing it I think because she is trying to get her to confirm GM wont vote against her.
    ilja likes this.

FORT Fogey

GM seems soooooo sincere talking Aaryn. Wow, she is good. It will bite her when she hits the jury house if she does vote her out. Will be really go into the live show not being sure of who goes? It would be a shocker if this is so.
    ilja likes this.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Sticker View Post
    GM does not have a good poker face talking with Aaryn right now. Aaryn is seeing it I think because she is trying to get her to confirm GM wont vote against her.
    I got the opposite read on this.
    ilja and Sticker like this.

FORT Fogey

Trivia

Quote Originally Posted by Shoepie View Post
    The reason I don't like this is I want Judd to make F2. Andy still thinks going to F3 with Mcranda is a good move for him, and it may be. I believe they are his main alliance and he is just going along with Exterminators to gather information. Smart, for sure. It is my personal agenda that does not allow me to see this clearly. If there are 2 votes for him on Thursday, this will open his eyes. I think it will unanimous to vote her out though.
    That's why I would love it if he could keep his cool this week, and let McManda tell him anything, and hope they vote him out but he stays. Then the disgusting couple will be left out in the cold. Amanda would definitely freak her way right out the door if that happened.

Andy is a weasel, but he's got till Thursday before I give up on him.
    Shoepie and Sticker like this.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

FORT Fan

Praying to the BB gods that Andy is up on the block after trivia.

Quote Originally Posted by Shoepie View Post
    I got the opposite read on this.
    LOL....She did good + bad. It is easier for us to spot it because I was looking at her carefully. Aaryn just got a little worried, but GM covered it pretty good and Aaryn doesnt know what is going on. I think she just got a little uneasy, but nothing that gave it away. LOL

Whats crazy is Aaryn is so selfish she is trying to ensure her safety even before the replacement nom is put up. Spencer or Andy called it yesterday that she is campaigning against the mystery person even before they go up....LOL She needs to just wait and then start the campaigning after she knows who she is up against. She could get people mad at her unneccessarily if she is not careful.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by MFWalkoff View Post
    That's why I would love it if he could keep his cool this week, and let McManda tell him anything, and hope they vote him out but he stays. Then the disgusting couple will be left out in the cold. Amanda would definitely freak her way right out the door if that happened.

Andy is a weasel, but he's got till Thursday before I give up on him.
    I would love for this to happen.

Let the Wild Rumpus begin JustJuls's Avatar

I am really interested to see how the rest of the week works out. The two little minions on the block fighting for votes and for Amanda & McCrae's allegiance. Who will they choose?
    Punkin, bearwme1, sonii82 and 2 others like this.
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

+ Reply to Thread