+ Reply to Thread
Page 30 of 31 FirstFirst ... 202122232425262728293031 LastLast
Like Tree582Likes

Thread: 8/26 - BB15 Live Feed Discussion

Time to Come Back, Boys Arielflies's Avatar

Re: 8/26 - BB15 Live Feed Discussion

Elissa is playing "hair" with Gina Marie. LOL Take that, Amanda.
    kelly54 likes this.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Katydyd View Post
    Spencer just said he likes Amanda more and more every day. Well that says a whole lot about him. Just in case there was any doubt
    What? What?!

I am not saying Elissa has never had plastic surgery and I am not in any way saying she was fat on the Anderson Cooper show but she has a lot less body fat than she did then. That would account for some of the changes we see. If you look at her arms then they were thin but not defined the way they are now. Her face was fluffier, less angular.

Also are you allowed to cover your microphone while chewing? My daughter and I say we'd just put our hand over it while eating. I can't imagine magnified salad crunching.
    doolollie likes this.
    That was a great message! And I've had a terrible day, so thank you.I love random acts of kindness.Really, realy appreciated.Scott- RIP SDL<3

FORT Fogey

All caught up. So I guess we still have Andy aligned with A/Mc and Exterminators. Judd and Spencer don't see it. Aaryn is going. The only hope of getting A/Mc out is Judd winning HOH. I have not read that Spencer would put them up. Spencer likes Amanda, eh? Chilling. GM continues to careen around like an untrained, 6 month old puppy and makes as much sense.

Elissa/GM nominations next week is the easy out for anyone. And we just could see that.

Time to Come Back, Boys Arielflies's Avatar

What I took from the hour I watched last evening is that their was a detente between Amanda and Elissa. They were able to occupy the same space in a civilized manner. Of course, Amanda demanded to be acknowledged for that.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies View Post
    What I took from the hour I watched last evening is that their was a detente between Amanda and Elissa. They were able to occupy the same space in a civilized manner. Of course, Amanda demanded to be acknowledged for that.
    What I gathered from that little ceasefire was that Amanda was playing for the cameras. In the grand scheme of things she knew Elissa did the right thing because it pounded a dent into the armor of Amanda's allies. Elissa is taking out her biggest enemy, the game's best competitor, and one of Amanda's most easily manipulated minions. I call Amanda's actions this weekend childish, bullyish, rude, but ultimately a show of respect to someone that finally had the guts to stand up to her and outplay her.

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies View Post
    But how did they arrive at that point? ... Was it when Amanda apologized for the "level of nasty" ? Amanda then went and revised things and said she got Elissa to apologize! I remember at one point Amanda was demanding that Elissa SHOULD APOLOGIZE TO THEM! So now she says she "got" Elissa to apologize! She is such a manipulator of facts.
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by echo226 View Post
    But how did they arrive at that point? ... Was it when Amanda apologized for the "level of nasty" ? Amanda then went and revised things and said she got Elissa to apologize! I remember at one point Amanda was demanding that Elissa SHOULD APOLOGIZE TO THEM! So now she says she "got" Elissa to apologize! She is such a manipulator of facts.
    I recorded BBAD ,and saw maybe 10 mins ( if that) and deleted it. I cant believe just how sick I am of Amanda, and when Elisa goes, she wont have anyone else to bully.
    catsrule likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    I recorded BBAD ,and saw maybe 10 mins ( if that) and deleted it. I cant believe just how sick I am of Amanda, and when Elisa goes, she wont have anyone else to bully.
    Ah, but she still has McCrae to kick around.
    dagwood likes this.
    Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted - John Lennon

I don't care about him, he has spent most of the time in the BB house, in bed( sigh)
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

+ Reply to Thread