+ Reply to Thread
Page 27 of 31 FirstFirst ... 171819202122232425262728293031 LastLast
Like Tree582Likes

Thread: 8/26 - BB15 Live Feed Discussion

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Bouncing Balls Champion

Re: 8/26 - BB15 Live Feed Discussion

That short sexual talk they were having a while ago made me want to gag.
    Punkin and Sticker like this.

Quote Originally Posted by crzndeb View Post
    While she has definitely had procedures, I don't consider it surgery unless a knife is involved. Now she may have had plenty of different injectibles, she may not consider that plastic surgery. Lots of people don't.

I have only heard them talk about her face. People can change there looks dramatically with things like botox, juvaderm, restyline, collegen, etc....she has obviously had these types of procedures.
    Good points. Elissa may actually be telling the truth when she was avidly denying it to Aaryn earlier.

It was weird she even brought it up because Aaryn wasnt even asking her about it. I think she was still upset with Amanda about it.

Aaryn is in the room where Spencer sleeps. OMG....Clothes are scattered all around, but especially around Spencer's bed. It is hilarious as they pan the room and the clothes and crap around Spencer's bed looks like a bomb hit his bed. LOL

Amanda is in kitchen cooking something. And, she is actually cleaning a pot.

Born and raised in NYC. Now living in Cincinnati.

Do they get to keep the things they get during their HOH? Like, does Elissa get to keep the yoga mat, or does she have to give it back when her HOH is over?

FORT Big Brother Mogul TheIrishEyes's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by daisypryde View Post
    Do they get to keep the things they get during their HOH? Like, does Elissa get to keep the yoga mat, or does she have to give it back when her HOH is over?
    They get to keep everything except their photos and CD
    daisypryde and Sticker like this.

Quote Originally Posted by daisypryde View Post
    I think so because most of the stuff they get are their own personal belongings anyway, like the Crown GM got, and all the pictures and stuff are usually personal belongings their relatives send in for them to have.
    daisypryde likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by TheIrishEyes View Post
    They get to keep everything except their photos and CD
    I thought the family photos were their own personal photos like wedding phots Elissa got?

Gosh darn it, my internet provider had a glitch and has been down for 4 hours. I know it's ancient history but I was in the middle of a post about GM being up in the HOH 'on behalf of Arayn'. Arayn had pleaded with GM to go and offer Elissa a deal. If Elissa kept Arayn she would put up McRanda next week.(And the award for most oblivious in the too little to late BB category....)

GM relayed the message to Elissa and the two of them cracked up. Elissa immediately said 'NO WAY'. The had a convo about how many times they had tried to work with her and she only ever went against them.

GM started talking mole strategy -- she brought up her analogy about rat hunting and how she uses objects and materials. She explained to Elissa (holding a water bottle) how she would tell people that this bottle is plastic. Then she would tell someone else that the bottle was wood. The crux of her argument is that when she hears that the bottle is wood she knows who is lying! (She had this discussion earlier with others but used bowls -- ceramic and wood, lol.)

Bent? Yes - I struggled getting my mind around her theory but these are the times, when she's not swearing like a sailor, and acting horribly that GM sort of appears lovable. She made me laugh - her out of the box perspective is refreshing at moments.

Now to go get caught up! Thanks FORT'ers - nice not to miss anything!
    andee, GabbyG, 4thatchers and 2 others like this.
    I knew everything at 18, and know nothing at 38.
    I'm happier knowing nothing.

GM + Aaryn having a pow-wow in their room.

Aaryn is putting on that turquios colored nail polish. I think I saw Helen at times have that same color. I have to say it is a pretty neat color.

Andy, Elissa, Judd, McCrae & Spencer out on the backyard couch. Relaxed chatter -- Spencer saying he'd love to own a cat but he's big time allergic. Talk ensues about cats as pets. Fairly positive vibe for cats as pets in this group. (Interesting to see McC and Elissa hanging so close together - doesn't look like they're about to kill each other. I did read about their talk earlier. Amazing how quick attitudes can change, crazy house, awesome crazy house!)
    kelly54 and Sticker like this.
    I knew everything at 18, and know nothing at 38.
    I'm happier knowing nothing.

+ Reply to Thread