+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 31 FirstFirst ... 16171819202122232425262728293031 LastLast
Like Tree582Likes

Thread: 8/26 - BB15 Live Feed Discussion

Re: 8/26 - BB15 Live Feed Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by Kocky_Kamikaze View Post
    OMG! She looks sooo much better before surgery! Why, oh, why do these cruel surgeons make these ladies look so obviously plastic looking???
    Wow, this just hit. I used to watch Anderson all the time. I remember this episode. She doesn't look the same at all.
    Sticker likes this.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

Caught one of the Zings about McCrae.......went something like this....
    "a lot of people know why you wear shorts all the time because Amanada wears the pants in the family"
    or something similar.

Except she never wears pants lol!

♫~Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ~♫Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ♫~Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ~♫
    ~* stacerace76 *~
    ♫~Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ~♫Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ♫~Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ~♫

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Punkin, ilja and Sticker like this.

FORT Fanatic

Someone PLEASE post pictures of Andy falling in the pool!

Quote Originally Posted by dagwood View Post
    Wow, this just hit. I used to watch Anderson all the time. I remember this episode. She doesn't look the same at all.
    Elissa was denying it again earlier to Aaryn about having plastic surgery. Not sure why she keeps denying it if there was that dramatic of a change. Did she really think people would not realize it.

I suppose its not something you want known, but Im all for making oneself appear "better" if they want to do that and can afford to do that.
    I just dont understand trying to hide the fact if it is so dramatic of a change.

I saw the pictures from when she was on Cooper doing the "Bridezilla" episode and if she has not had surgery, then we have an imposter using her name.

Maybe she had surgery for a non vanity reason. Maybe she had a car wreck and had to have reconstructive surgery. Maybe it's painful an she doesn't want to talk about it. Lots of people have plastic surgery for lots of reason. I'm one if them. Believe me I wouldn't have out myself through the pain if it wasn't medically necessary. I've had about 10 of them with my first being when I was 5 weeks old.

♫~Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ~♫Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ♫~Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ~♫
    ~* stacerace76 *~
    ♫~Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ~♫Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ♫~Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ~♫

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FORT Fanatic

What's so bad about plastic surgery?? If I could look like Elissa sign me up!

Judd, Spencer, McCrae, Aaryn, GM and Amanda are outside just normal chit-chat.

Elissa doing yoga in HOH room.

Andy just got out of shower in HOH room and is heading downstairs.

Pretty quiet in the house, so a good time to ask a question if anybody knows answer. Do they get to keep certain "souveniers" from the Challenges they play?

Like, I thought I saw one of the yellow balls from the baseball challenge in someones stuff. And like the frogs we have seen around. Just wondering if they get to keep certain things and wondering what rules they have on which stuff they can take home with them. Maybe it is just a BB discretion thing where they have to approve it with BB before taking something.

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Bouncing Balls Champion

I love Smartfood popcorn too. Yay I have something in common with Amanda.

Quote Originally Posted by Sticker View Post
    Elissa was denying it again earlier to Aaryn about having plastic surgery. Not sure why she keeps denying it if there was that dramatic of a change. Did she really think people would not realize it.

I suppose its not something you want known, but Im all for making oneself appear "better" if they want to do that and can afford to do that.
    I just dont understand trying to hide the fact if it is so dramatic of a change.

I saw the pictures from when she was on Cooper doing the "Bridezilla" episode and if she has not had surgery, then we have an imposter using her name.
    While she has definitely had procedures, I don't consider it surgery unless a knife is involved. Now she may have had plenty of different injectibles, she may not consider that plastic surgery. Lots of people don't.

I have only heard them talk about her face. People can change there looks dramatically with things like botox, juvaderm, restyline, collegen, etc....she has obviously had these types of procedures.
    holly71, GabbyG and Sticker like this.

+ Reply to Thread