+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 31 FirstFirst ... 1213141516171819202122232425262728293031 LastLast
Like Tree582Likes

Thread: 8/26 - BB15 Live Feed Discussion

dancing through life TheIrishEyes's Avatar

Re: 8/26 - BB15 Live Feed Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by andee View Post
    What does he really want to say, do you think, Sticker? I mean, I dunno.

(Elissa's outfit is strikingly similar to what she criticizes Amanda for wearing, skimpy,
    revealing clothing.)
    Elissa is wearing her bikini with the cover-up. I don't have a problem with that.

I just don't think Elissa is capable of hearing a lot of what McCrae is saying.
    In some ways he is much more mature in his attitude than she is, definitely more compassionate, imo.
    Sun84, Shoepie, kelly54 and 1 others like this.

I know I wouldn't want to hear anything McCrab wants to say. he has made such WONDERFUL choices in this game so far. Yeah, he is tied near the hip to someone running the game, but his leash is pretty tight and I am sure if he stepped out of line once his head would be snapped back pretty quick.
    holly71, Punkin, catsrule and 2 others like this.
    No Rain - No Rainbows - Nextel commercial

I don't have a problem with how Elissa is dressing, what I am saying is if someone says, for example, long hair is disgusting on anyone past 20 and that person speaking is 30 with long hair, there is a hypocrisy there, an inconsistency, no matter whose hair looks better.

Elissa's butt was hanging out on the hammock--again, that's fine with me, and she is in perfect shape, it's just the double standard for herself and someone else that to me represents some of the holier than thou attitude a few of us have mentioned.

I guess we may just have to agree to disagree on this one. Like McCrae and Elissa. LOL.
    Uncle David and Sticker like this.

Quote Originally Posted by MikeGH View Post
    Meanwhile, Spencer and Andy both want Elissa out next week over Amanda and McCrae.

Because that makes sense.
    Well, I hope she gets a special power or wins POV and screws up their plans.

FORT Fogey

I just don't think Elissa is capable of hearing a lot of what McCrae is saying.
    In some ways he is much more mature in his attitude than she is, definitely more compassionate, imo.
    He is capeable of articulating his thoughts. He does with Amanda. He felt very uncomfortable confronting her. He is has a high EQ and a good man.
    Candybar and Sticker like this.

dancing through life TheIrishEyes's Avatar

I don't have a problem with how Elissa is dressing, what I am saying is if someone says, for example, long hair is disgusting on anyone past 20 and that person speaking is 30 with long hair, there is a hypocrisy there, an inconsistency, no matter whose hair looks better.

Elissa's butt was hanging out on the hammock--again, that's fine with me, and she is in perfect shape, it's just the double standard for herself and someone else that to me represents some of the holier than thou attitude a few of us have mentioned.

I guess we may just have to agree to disagree on this one. Like McCrae and Elissa. LOL.
    So is it inappropriate for them to wear bikinis?

I think there's a difference between walking around in your underwear and a see through top and walking around in a bikini with a lace coverup. Sure, the same things are probably visible, but one is socially acceptable in public and the other isn't, and there's a reason for that.

I'm going back to work tomorrow, so am counting on y'all even more than in the past to keep me up on a lot
    of what's going on. Thanks so much, everyone!! I'll still be posting, and reading, too but in larger gulps at a time,
    a little less regularly.
    Shoepie and Sticker like this.

FORT Fogey

Ohhhhhhhhhhh Amanda, give it a rest.

Amanda

+ Reply to Thread