+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 31 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718192021 ... LastLast
Like Tree582Likes

Thread: 8/26 - BB15 Live Feed Discussion

Re: 8/26 - BB15 Live Feed Discussion

I think Elissa should just pull a Jessie. Say FU Amanda and go outside and just sit there.
    ilja and my2girlz11 like this.
    No Rain - No Rainbows - Nextel commercial

There are Cameras?!? Arielflies's Avatar

IF she wins America's Fave, it will be just like her first two weeks only in a microcosm of one night. All the other hamsters will hate her and shun her, if not direct slurs about BB Blood at her, as well as how unfair it is. I really hope she doesn't win.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by MikeGH View Post
    I can't wait until the finale when Elissa wins America's Favorite. Andy and the rest of them are going to feel like they got shot. Although by the time Julie and the first evicted are through with them they might not be all that shocked.
    They will just think Rachael and her army of fans voted for her.

Quote Originally Posted by Shoepie View Post
    The game is over, why should she care .As for the others- tough. She has my vote
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

I don't expect to hear from any of them once this stupid season is done. Wouldn't mind Judd or Elissa, but I think Elissa has had enough with show business.
    bearwme1 and jadewarlock like this.
    No Rain - No Rainbows - Nextel commercial

What does "jury game" mean? So sorry to interrupt.
    bearwme1 likes this.
    ~You can't buy love. But you can rescue it~

Quote Originally Posted by schmoo2 View Post
    I don't expect to hear from any of them once this stupid season is done. Wouldn't mind Judd or Elissa, but I think Elissa has had enough with show business.
    You know - I think that is EXACTLY why Elissa appears (and acts) above everyone else. She's probably grounded in the reality that this type of popularity is fleeting (I mean, as much as I adored Dan for example, I sometimes forget he was on the show until his name is mentioned), and takes this for what it is. She knows most likely this is the only time she will be on TV and will be happy about that.

What is a shame though is that most of the cast in this house forget it and are probably hoping they can make it a meal ticket like some have from "Road Rules" and "The Real World" with those challenges.

I do not see most of those cast members have good successful careers, and I see at least three in this season of "BB" be difficult to hire in good paying jobs because of what they said.

If there was ONE thing good about the Glass House, is that folks remembered the saying "He who lives in a glass house should not throw stones" - most, even the winner (who admittedly was not liked) were better behaved the whole season.
    bearwme1 and Queenaa like this.

not a star, not an elf StarryElf's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Shoepie View Post
    That's exactly what I will think if she wins it. I don't understand the Elissa love at all. She seems like a complete airhead and a spoiled brat to me. I have to fast forward through her DRs, I cannot stand her wide-eyed blinking and squeaky voice.
    Moontat and Alexxxx like this.

Quote Originally Posted by NorwIndian View Post
    What does "jury game" mean? So sorry to interrupt.
    I read the previous posts where this term "jury game" was used, and in that context they mean that McCrae was saying Amanda is trying to get more "jury votes" if she gets to Final 2. When the Final 2 are decided, the jury members (who are past evicted houseguests) get to vote on who the overall winner of BB should be. So, the whole time these HGs are playing to win the game, they have to constantly be aware of how each evicted HG views their overall game play to win. Because they get to help decide the winner.

not a star, not an elf StarryElf's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jadewarlock View Post
    You know - I think that is EXACTLY why Elissa appears (and acts) above everyone else. She's probably grounded in the reality that this type of popularity is fleeting (I mean, as much as I adored Dan for example, I sometimes forget he was on the show until his name is mentioned), and takes this for what it is. She knows most likely this is the only time she will be on TV and will be happy about that.
    Oh no, Elissa has been on TV before, this is not her first time, and I'm quite sure she doesn't mean it to be her last. She was on an episode of Anderson Cooper, something about her being a "bridezilla". Here's a link to an article about it. Elissa Slater

I don't know if she has had any other appearances, yet.
    Sticker likes this.

+ Reply to Thread