+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 44 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast
Like Tree701Likes

Thread: Complain about the season - BB15

Re: Complain about the season

I just keep thinking that one of these clowns (Helen, I'm looking at you) is going to wake up and figure out that Amanda is standing in the way of the prize. Plus, that one of them is going to put up and send out Aaryn and before she goes they will tell her what a vile little creature she is. I don't think they are all bad, they just are playing stupid.

I have been watching since the first episode of season one, I just can't seem to give up, although I do a lot of fast forwarding.

I am not watching. I enjoy the postings here and chatting with you all. but just not interested in the show anymore at all.
    No Rain - No Rainbows - Nextel commercial

I hang around because I just know as soon as I throw in the towel that Jessie or Elissa will win HOH and Amanda will go home. It'll just happen that way. Always seems to.

But as far as the feeds go I've cut way down on watching them. Like I said, if August 16th (my monthly renewal date) rolls around and nothing is different then I'll get rid of the feeds but probably stick with the show. Just under some insane hope that this will turn around.

Hope, basically.
    bearwme1 likes this.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by schmoo2 View Post
    I am not watching. I enjoy the postings here and chatting with you all. but just not interested in the show anymore at all.
    I still haven't watched the past 2 non-eviction episodes. Don't think I will either. I might just watch eviction episodes from here on out and that's it.

Quote Originally Posted by redsox girl View Post
    I remember the first season was more of a mish mash of people (as first seasons usually are). I liked that. I still remember Chicken George with fondness.
    Chicken George and Britney - it's sad that what we thought was so controversial that first year (the vote in to get Britney out over George) is nothing compared to the controversy now.

Pretty much until about season 5 was a nice mix of folks (or at least a better range of ages.

CBS probably hates taking out OUR voting out the contestants now. People we like and are better game players throughout the years are voted out by shallow folks. Really the only serious (and overall likable) game players I've seen are Dan and Janelle. Yes, they had their moments (Dan less than Janelle) but they did play respectfully.

Sadly, I think Dan, Jordan's and Ian's wins are the three most recent ones where they played an overall honest and kind/respectful game. There were players from their seasons too who were also nice and good game players who lost (Rennie is one of my favorite non-winners), but they're maybe 1:6 ratio of likable/not.

I haven't been able to stomach this show lately as Aaryn and GinaMarie are still in there and the two black contestants are eliminated/most likely about to be during THEIR HOH's. And they have the audacity to claim that they're not racist? Not only do we see the cameras and hear their voices (and CBS wouldn't put up a disclaimer if there wasn't an issue), we KNOW they're being such.

Given how this has worked out, I'm hoping CBS DOES allow for the booing of Aaryn and GinaMarie if they are eliminated from the house, and us the opportunity that SHOULD these two manage to make it to the final two together we get to vote and shift the prize money to the eliminated houseguests equally.

Well, that or for the first time since the series started, have a final three the last day and people VOTE on the final three. THAT would redeem the season should those two get that far.

At the very LEAST show them a montage of their racist remarks and (I wish) "last words" from their bosses saying they're fired. I do think they should at least allow the houseguests to be honest in their final words to the evicted duo. Most won't because by then it'll probably be they are in the jury and don't want to lose the votes.

As far as the rest, they're either forgettable, blowing their own game sky high, or seeing this as a Real World scenario. Elissa is the only one I like overall now in game plan and attitude (she's not Rachel overall in her game play IMHO) and if she wins?... I will laugh in a good way.

Just when I thought this show would rebound from the disasters that were Evel Dick vs. Jen and Season 9, this happens.
    bearwme1, CupidGuest and Moonyean like this.

Quote Originally Posted by MikeGH View Post
    I hang around because I just know as soon as I throw in the towel that Jessie or Elissa will win HOH and Amanda will go home. It'll just happen that way. Always seems to.

But as far as the feeds go I've cut way down on watching them. Like I said, if August 16th (my monthly renewal date) rolls around and nothing is different then I'll get rid of the feeds but probably stick with the show. Just under some insane hope that this will turn around.

Hope, basically.
    You were smart just doing it monthly. I signed up for the whole season as I have for the last two prior seasons.

I have cut way down on the viewing that I normally do, but unfortunately due to illness I can't do a lot of other things so it gives me something to do. Right now I am waiting for the day Amanda leaves, but I guess it's not happening yet.
    Last edited by Jaceegirl; 08-06-2013 at 05:47 PM.

I wish we had a Dr Will to do duo DR sessions. They were really funny and I looked forward to them. There is little to look forward to this season. There don't seem to be any real surprises. Maybe McCrea won't be heart broken but knows Amanda isn't at all a good fit for him and will be like so many men and exit after the finale. Wrong topic for that last comment. I have to leave though.

Great thread topic! LOL

One of my rants is that this show is now like the Real World (I don't watch that show but heard of it). We want a season like Season 10 with all different ages and more brains.

Also, the only one I like is Elissa and Helen a little bit...Helen gives away the plan right away to the wrong people.
    Last edited by CupidGuest; 08-06-2013 at 08:18 PM.

This is sad. In seasons past when I was away from home, I would find ways to check on this site to find out the latest happenings in the house. I just got home about twenty minutes ago. Not once, was I even remotely interested to hear what happened with the hamsters. This season has been so terrible that it's taking me away from the FORT!

Quote Originally Posted by TheIrishEyes View Post
    follow up question:

For those of you that hate all the houseguests, find the season boring, etc... what is it that makes you keep watching? Are you hopeful for an awesome new twist, or that some of them will change their behavior, or just waiting gleefully for the day when they all cannibalize each other?

I'm just glad I have more free time. I have definitely cut back on how much time I watch the feeds, but if I look over and they're being fun & silly, I turn up the volume and watch.

I've given up on strategy, for the time being at least, but I'm not giving up completely because there are still entertaining bits.

Also, I have just acknowledged and accepted that most of them are vile people, and I just deal with it. They're not going to change so it's either quit watching, or find something to make it enjoyable. I don't see much point in getting my blood pressure up about it.
    I'm still watching only because its Big Brother. I wait 365 LONG days each year for the premiere. I get giddy the closer we get to spring. In the winter, I disappear from FORT with exception of trolling on some other topics. I'll pop on monthly to see Susan's updates on "Where are they now". When BB moves from the bottom section to top, its excitement beyond description. When this season started, that excitement was the biggest let down and disappointment. I watch only because its BB. Im on robot mode. I hate this season, dislike all HGs, but every Thursday, Im there for live eviction. I will say, my feed watching is slim to nil this year. Even the endurance comp I cut out as soon as I saw the winner. Previous years I could count at least two sick days from late night feed watching. This year, I find myself dragging my body to teh computer only because I Dont want to feel like I've wasted my money (heh. like THAT can be changed). If I was a month to month subscriber and didnt do the entire season, I would have long since cancelled by now. I find myself hoping for the season to end so I can at least begin the wait for the next season. Its sad, but at this point, Id even take returning houseguests over this bunch.

+ Reply to Thread