+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 44 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast
Like Tree701Likes

Thread: Complain about the season - BB15

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Bouncing Balls Champion

Re: Complain about the season

Maybe BB producers should try and recruit people from message boards...now that would be a good season!
    I hope we get an all FORTer season next year. I'd like to be a part of it.
    mom2 and stacerace76 like this.

I would love to see an equal number of hgs in each decade ... 20s, 30s, 40s, 50+. And I would love if they cut out the 20s for a season.
    NFL1, andee, Texaspet and 5 others like this.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

That would be awesome. Also see some average looking women. There have never been any shortage of average looking men and a few trolls like Boogie and Ronnie. But the women are always way more attractive and have thinner bodies than the average woman. I'd much rather root for a woman who looks like my coworker rather than the models in the magazines. How many HG's in the past have been models or former models. I'd bet a large majority of them.

♫~Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ~♫Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ♫~Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ~♫
    ~* stacerace76 *~
    ♫~Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ~♫Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ♫~Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ~♫

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    mom2, Moonyean and YO MUDA like this.

While I think that the age of most of these hamsters may be an issue sometimes, it's not all the time. Remember Dan was in his 20's. My biggest pet peeve is the fact that they recruit stupid, good looking, young people who have never watched the show and are not smart enough to watch a few seasons when they realise that they may be cast. Some of these dumb people aren't even aware that the cameras are on all the time!!! It's not as if there aren't enough real fans just begging to get on. I have the same problem with Survivor. It seems to be more casting for type...the crazy one, the sporty one, the sexy one, the nerdy one, the b*tch...and if you know/are related to someone from a previous season...you're in.
    bearwme1, mom2 and stacerace76 like this.
    A woman is like a tea bag - you can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. Eleanor Roosevelt

I wouldn't know where to start with the complaints about this season... I could probably write several pages... It would turn into and essay by the time I was done...

AG has made some bad casting choices in other seasons.. Trying to ramp up and have a dramatic show... But at least there were enough decent players in the house to make up for a few lemons in the cast...

This year they are all lemons.. The season is as sour as that milk from that Have Not Comp.....
    bearwme1, JustJuls, Coco46 and 1 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by sonii82 View Post
    I wouldn't know where to start with the complaints about this season... I could probably write several pages... It would turn into and essay by the time I was done...

AG has made some bad casting choices in other seasons.. Trying to ramp up and have a dramatic show... But at least there were enough decent players in the house to make up for a few lemons in the cast...

This year they are all lemons.. The season is as sour as that milk from that Have Not Comp.....
    lemons and lemmings
    Texaspet, GabbyG, Luv and 1 others like this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

I would be interested to see how Aaryn's comments would have played out with older houseguests-those in their 50's, 60's 70's 80's.. That generation lived through racism and homophobia at it's ugliest. I don't think her comments would have been tolerated and she would have been thrown out on principle, not kept around as part of someone's gameplay. So yeah, almost everyone this season is nothing more than junior high bullies. Terrible casting, mostly. I really do want to see a season in which a huge range of age groups, backgrounds and ethnicities, health issues, physical problems are represented. I would love to see someone in their 70's or eighties interacting with younger people. Make it a real social experiment. And you know, why not choose people who aren't `good looking?' Mix everyone up and see what happens. I don't think most viewers are really watching because they are taken in by youth and good looks. The whole lets have sex on TV thing is just pathetic. I remember the first season was more of a mish mash of people (as first seasons usually are). I liked that. I still remember Chicken George with fondness.
    NFL1, bearwme1, mom2 and 4 others like this.
    " I'm a Republican. I only seem liberal because I believe hurricanes are caused by high barometric pressure, not gay marriage."- Will Macavoy The Newsroom

And I want to be on the show because I need a nice long vacation. I have no gameplay whatsoever but I wouldn't mind hanging around in the BB house in order to get away from all of my crazy co-workers and relatives. My whole strategy would be to nod my head in agreement whenever someone approached me then vote however I wanted. Granted I wouldn't get very far but like I said I'm just there for a vacation.
    bearwme1, mom2, Luv and 1 others like this.
    " I'm a Republican. I only seem liberal because I believe hurricanes are caused by high barometric pressure, not gay marriage."- Will Macavoy The Newsroom

I don't get why BB isn't up to their old tricks of twists and DR arm twisting. I was gone for a week and am having a really hard time getting back into the game. I look forward to BB all year and I'm bored to tears. At least get ZingBot in there and let go some telling Zings. At least let them know that America has put Amanda up twice BEFORE THURSDAY!!!!!
    NFL1, bearwme1, Coco46 and 1 others like this.
    Count your blessings!

I would love a subliminal AMERICA message about who AMERICA the MVP could possibly AMERICA have been the last three AMERICA weeks. ZING!!!
    bearwme1, mom2, Luv and 1 others like this.
    Will you accept my dancing rose bro as a 'special powers' idol?

+ Reply to Thread