+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 44 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast
Like Tree701Likes

Thread: Complain about the season - BB15

Re: Complain about the season

The thread can probably be locked now because Mike just summed up the season for me, and probably everyone else who ventrues into the posts from the title alone.

Re: 8/5 - BB15 Live Feed Discussion

This possibly is the worst season ever. There have been some terrible seasons especially the winter one, but this is AWFUL.

I have never despised a whole cast- this season, I don't like any of them. There is a certain amount of cruel I have never seen before .I don't give a spit who wins
    lilcountriegal and Midol like this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

FORT Fan

My biggest complaint that everybody I like is gone, or will be going VERY soon.

Since this is my first year as a live thread viewer, I don't really have much to compare this to. I am wondering if the seasons I really enjoyed would have been as much fun if I had known what was not being shown in the edited version.

I don't really like to enjoy things because of the bad that befalls those who I dislike but that is pretty much what this season has come to, IMNSHO. I was relieved last night because they finally did not edit out what a beech Amanda is though they still have not shown some of her worst moments. I will be glad when they finally do the same for Helen, if they ever do.

And yet, I am probably one of the few on here that does not enjoy the hamsters losing their jobs in real life. As for their families getting threats, that is ridiculous.

Still my dislike for Amanda runs deep and I am afraid to say what I really think since I'm at work. At that, I best sign off.

I still have hope that things will change. I don't know how but I have hope. Perhaps Andy will trip over someone's clothes laying in the middle of the floor and hit his head on the edge of a table and it will knock some sense into him. Or Judd will have a dream revealing that he is being played a fool and is acting like one too. Or McCrae will find the keys to that lockbox. Or Spencer will realize that he is going next or at the least after the next if he doesn't do something now and not next week. Aagghhh!!!
    bearwme1 likes this.
    Will you accept my dancing rose bro as a 'special powers' idol?

FORT Fan

I think I made a mistake getting into this. This is the first season I've ever watched and unless something drastic happens in the DE next week I'm done.
    bearwme1 likes this.

I keep peeping on FORT during work hoping against hope I'll see something that points to an upset this week and an Amanda boot, but nope. And I started out a McRanda fan, too. I was so excited to find out we finally had a brand new cast.....and then we get this. It's like waiting all year for Christmas and getting a big flashy toy, only to find out you have no batteries and even if you did the dumb thing is broken anyway Sigh.
    bearwme1, jessesmom, Luv and 3 others like this.
    "With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world."
    Desiderata

"I lost my dignity on a slippery wiener."

Mike wrote:
    -I don't want to turn on Judd. I really don't, but the nasty things he says about Jessie behind her back are embarrassing. Now he's making out with her left and right. This isn't a good look for double D.
    I know I am a silly fool, but I am SO hoping that this is all strategy for Judd.

Wouldn't we be thrilled to learn that he has a secret alliance with Jessie and that the canoodling with Aarynho is a device to stay in?

I am hoping that DR is telling him what's going down and he is just playing a game here.

As for the rest of them ... Mike pretty much called it but.

I wish they would put glue on Andy's feet and punish Helen with 48 hours of solitary and silence.

I cannot believe how much I dislike some of these despicable people.
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Snake 3D Champion, Bouncing Balls Champion

My complaint is that my favorites are in the minority and are being picked off one by one.

My other complaint is that Aaryn is still there.
    bearwme1 and ilja like this.

I had posted in another thread that my daughter says this is turning into The Real World 2.0...a bunch of young, good looking, brainless, name calling, racist idiots, that BB probably didn't have any problem in finding.

These tools have absolutely no game play, and those that do (Jessie) get shot down by those that can talk louder and interrupt better. They broke up the other couples, yet Amanda and her pet still remain.

I never have paid for live feeds, nor will I ever, because I might break a computer screen when I throw something at it. So, thank you, to those that bring us all the gory details.

Until BB starts bringing back a REAL cross section of American with some older and wiser human beings, this show will jump the shark. In fact, this year, it may already have.

Maybe BB producers should try and recruit people from message boards...now that would be a good season!
    bearwme1, Snapit, GabbyG and 3 others like this.

+ Reply to Thread