+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 26 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast
Like Tree229Likes

Thread: 7/29 - BB15 Live Feed Discussion

Re: 7/29 - BB15 Live Feed Discussion

Trivia. if its for veto ceremony, we'll be a while. They were all still getting ready.

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    She did tell Spencer.
    Thanks! Just to make sure I wasn't going crazy I went back and checked. Here's how it went...

This morning at 8:58am we come back from fish to hear this...

Spencer: We've got the votes to save him! (Howard) There's one person I'd like you to tell them about. Um, with Helen makin' the noms, and puttin' Howard up. Would you mind doin' that with one person that I really trust? (Andy)

Aaryn: Um, well, I basically told Helen that... (Couldn't make the rest out. Aaryn didn't have a mic on so it was difficult to make everything out.)

Spencer: Um, but, if I brought somebody to you would you tell him about it? So they would kinda, let them see the big picture!

Aaryn: Well, Helen isn't really the one who like chose the noms on her own. Like it was more like multiple people who decided the noms, and then I went down and was like "Is this what you want?", and it was like "That's fine!". She didn't like say "Put these people up!"

They went on in a weird convoluted conversation, but the point was she did try to keep her promise to Helen to keep the blood of Helen's hands.
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

No surprise... Candice!
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

Amanda is really paranoid and nervous on the block... She is making Jessie promise she won't flip on her and telling Jessie she has her back etc...

I just wish there was a reason for her paranoia and she was leaving... Of course there is always hope that could change...
    scoot13 likes this.

Helen saying she trusts Andy more than anyone in this game...

Foolish Helen..
    Coco46 and ilja like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle David View Post
    I must have misheard! I thought she told Spencer that she was not told who to nominate. Instead, she told Helen who she was considering and Helen said that would be fine.
    I never heard her say the noms were Amanda's choice, but I think "someone else" might have...

She told Spencer she made a deal and had to put up who the house wanted. She did not mention any names... She did tell him who she would have nominated (she says hopefully - too many convos!) - Elissa and Candice, but she told him she made the deal to save her house life..

She also told him, if he (and she hoped he would) gets HOH, she fully undersands and expects it,if he put her on the block... In essence, her HOH, her blood...

Edit... Thanks Uncle David... That must have been a later conversation that I missed...
    Nothing so needs reforming as other people's habits. ~Mark Twain

FORT Big Brother Mogul TheIrishEyes's Avatar

wait a minute - Amanda is telling Andy that Judd didn't tell her about this fake plan to flip the house on her.

But he did, I saw him tell her this morning
    Send me home next week! I'm taking food out of your daughter's frikkin mouth ... I'm stealing books and schools from kids in Africa! - Zach

I never want Amanda to leave! I just want her nominated for eviction every few hours. Or, at the very least, a new conspiracy theory to evict her brought to her a few times a day.

Quote Originally Posted by TheIrishEyes View Post
    wait a minute - Amanda is telling Andy that Judd didn't tell her about this fake plan to flip the house on her.

But he did, I saw him tell her this morning
    It is strange.. Amanda has been really down on Judd since yesterday... It is almost like she is trying to push him out of the alliance and put a wedge between him and McCrae...

Ever since she found out he lied about hearing that bathroom convo of Kaitlyn going after Helen.. She suddenly doesn't trust him.. I would love for Judd to hear what she is saying..

I would miss Amanda very much... Someone in the house has to be very outspoken... ;0))
    Moontat likes this.
    Nothing so needs reforming as other people's habits. ~Mark Twain

+ Reply to Thread