+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 26 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast
Like Tree229Likes

Thread: 7/29 - BB15 Live Feed Discussion

Re: 7/29 - BB15 Live Feed Discussion

Elissa still crying about not having Greek yogurt. Picking through the fridge and complaining about how many grams of sugar and fat the yogurt has. Elissa tries to get Amanda to share her outrage but Amanda doesn't care a bit.

Just eat it, woman. Or don't.
    sonii82, kelly54 and Sticker like this.
    It was me. I let the dogs out.

I wish we could get Judd to stop mumbling when he talks... I notice some things he says can be clear...

He has a lot of things to say that I really want to hear...

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Shoepie View Post
    She told someone yesterday that the noms were Amanda's choice.
    I must have misheard! I thought she told Spencer that she was not told who to nominate. Instead, she told Helen who she was considering and Helen said that would be fine.
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    At least she isn't calling anyone a) a name or b) threating them with their life. She might be surly, but she knows that the alliance is running the show.She knows she is going up and nothing she says will do anything. I wish she would out everyone loud and proud. It's not her nature
    She is tired and on slop, Amanda and Mc got a pass when they were on slop and lazy, she is just acting another way. Howard and her don't stand a chance against the Amanda machine and they know it, while some of them want Amanda out( sort of) they don't want to hurt McCrae, WTH is that type of gameplay is that. I think I would want out- this house is way more toxic than any other.

Aaryn told spencer she is playing Helens game, not hers. She also said she will enjoy putting this B**** up( Candice)
    You had to see this to get her attitude. Howard was urging her to play the game. Go talk to Judd, he said. She said I am not going to talk to him, he can come to me. Howard was frustrated beyond belief. She was not making sense. It was crazy.

Quote Originally Posted by waywyrd View Post
    Elissa still crying about not having Greek yogurt. Picking through the fridge and complaining about how many grams of sugar and fat the yogurt has. Elissa tries to get Amanda to share her outrage but Amanda doesn't care a bit.

Just eat it, woman. Or don't.
    It isn't like a couple of calories or a little fat would hurt her... She would exercise it off anyway... There isn't an ounce of fat on her...
    waywyrd and Mari79 like this.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle David View Post
    I must have misheard! I thought she told Spencer that she was not told who to nominate. Instead, she told Helen who she was considering and Helen said that would be fine.
    I think she has told different things to different people.

She told someone yesterday that the noms were Amanda's choice.
    Yes, that Amanda has always wanted Howard gone- but so does Helen( he lied to Helen) , so if she has no blood on her hands, Aaryn is looking fine. Why doesn't anyone in this game make a really bold move? they all seem so scared and a tad comfortable
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle David View Post
    She did tell Spencer.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

I don't know what's worse, watching GinaMarie make a horrid mess of her hair or listening to Elissa croak about how disappointed she is that it's only 9 am.

I might go listen to Judd mumble his way through the morning instead.

Once again, Candice gets called to the DR and wails that she needs to put her makeup on first.
    It was me. I let the dogs out.

I think she has told different things to different people.
    Judging from posts here and BBAD ... that is correct, ma'am! She also goes back and "fixes" it by explaining to Amanda, Helen, or whomever. They better all watch out or she is going to get to the end.
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

+ Reply to Thread