+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 26 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121314151617181920212223 ... LastLast
Like Tree229Likes

Thread: 7/29 - BB15 Live Feed Discussion

FORT Fogey

Re: 7/29 - BB15 Live Feed Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by sonii82 View Post
    But that was supposed to be her only reason to keep her.. Helen knows she is getting too close to Amanda and will need to go... So why is Helen and now Andy too, are reassuring her they will protect her from Elissa and Candice...

So why is Helen doing that.. Stupid...
    It is all hot air and smoke.

So now Aaryn is telling Andy I want GM in jury because she would vote for me... So she is clearly telling him I am playing for F2 and I want to help control who goes... He is saying yes Spencer then Candice then GM...

They have put her right back in the game...

I like Amanda and hope she stays. Granted, Im not on the feeds as much as ya'll, but I like her and hope she stays. There are at least 6 other people I would want out ahead of her. She may be pushing her agenda on others, but thats a fault she needs to control. At least she is attempting to play, unlike people like Andy (who I do like) and Jessie. Both of them are content in letting everyone else play and drag them along. Amanda doesnt [I]win[I] competitions, but at least she attempts to. She has a strong opinion and her downfall may be pushing it on other people. I may be in the minority, but if she goes this week, I will spend even less time on Big Brother this season. There are few in that house (2. her and Judd) that I like to watch. With one gone, it becomes boring and predictable.
    andee, Shoepie and Moontat like this.

Amanda has wanted Howard out because he said he wanted Amanda out. It is that simple.

I don't understand anyone asserting that Amanda "wants" Howard. Women rarely want overly muscled men. MHO
    andee, Shoepie, ko_vixen and 3 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by JulieF View Post
    Isn't Howard really guilty by association (in Amanda's mind)? Isn't she harboring great resentment over Candace's comment that it was love at first HOH with Amanda and McCrae? I wonder if all of Amanda's irritation with Howard stems from his connection with Candace and her upset over that comment, which insinuates that she's manipulative and her feelings not genuine,
    With Amanda, the problem is she heard Howard wanted her out, so she has made him her number one target.
    Moontat likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Shoepie View Post
    It is all hot air and smoke.
    What I am afraid of is that it isn't.. At the rate they are going... They have so many bigger players they are going to want to get before they worry about her that she is going to just float along till she is at the end.....

Think Porsche from last year... They kept her around for the same reasons.. And she poured it on at the end made some Allies, won some comps and ended up in 2nd place and could have won...

Judd just whistled at Helen. I am officially deaf.
    Candice said she has thought of going to seminary school. Candice called to diary room on that one.
    Judd tells McC that he is already tanner than him and he is from Minnesota! Judd says he is Irish on all sides of his family. What are they thinking with all this tanning!! Especially the ones who are models. can we say wrinkles discolored skin and lesions? Yikes!

Quote Originally Posted by lilcountriegal View Post
    I like Amanda and hope she stays. Granted, Im not on the feeds as much as ya'll, but I like her and hope she stays. There are at least 6 other people I would want out ahead of her. She may be pushing her agenda on others, but thats a fault she needs to control. At least she is attempting to play, unlike people like Andy (who I do like) and Jessie. Both of them are content in letting everyone else play and drag them along. Amanda doesnt [I]win[I] competitions, but at least she attempts to. She has a strong opinion and her downfall may be pushing it on other people. I may be in the minority, but if she goes this week, I will spend even less time on Big Brother this season. There are few in that house (2. her and Judd) that I like to watch. With one gone, it becomes boring and predictable.
    Did you hear the racist comments (towards Candice) she made on Friday afternoon? She disgusts me.
    Punkin and Uncle David like this.

Quote Originally Posted by sonii82 View Post
    What I am afraid of is that it isn't.. At the rate they are going... They have so many bigger players they are going to want to get before they worry about her that she is going to just float along till she is at the end.....

Think Porsche from last year... They kept her around for the same reasons.. And she poured it on at the end made some Allies, won some comps and ended up in 2nd place and could have won...
    Yep, same with Jessie....and GM. So many big fish to fry!
    sonii82 likes this.

Who ever thought we would be seeing Elissa and Aaryn talking game strategy...

Wonder who will blink first... ;0))
    Nothing so needs reforming as other people's habits. ~Mark Twain

+ Reply to Thread