+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 26 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202122 ... LastLast
Like Tree229Likes

Thread: 7/29 - BB15 Live Feed Discussion

Re: 7/29 - BB15 Live Feed Discussion

I hope Amanda takes this to Jessie, who confronts Helen with it.
    Shoepie, kelly54 and Sticker like this.

FORT Fogey

They kept her because Helen could control her nominations and votes.

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle David View Post
    Of all the insanity that goes on in this house it is Amanda's unbridled, singleminded paranoia/hatred of Howard that boggles my mind.
    ...which she's been harboring for more than two weeks! She's a woman on a mission. Exactly what has he done to her? The only thing I can think of is that she still has a bad taste in her mouth about the MC and the fact that she was blindsided by the news she heard from McCrae. Other than that, Howard has done nothing to her...specifically.

I wish that house would wake up, make some bold moves, and get rid of Amanda this week.
    Punkin and tapper01 like this.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by lilcountriegal View Post
    If America gets to vote third nominee next week, Im voting Helen. Im hardly on the feeds anymore this season. Half hour today and she's already on my last nerve.
    I totally agree. She is at the root of all the uproar in the house. She has caused more damage to everyone's game than anyone else.
    Moontat and Sticker like this.

Now Amanda doesn't trust Judd.. She just heard Helen say Jessie brought up getting her out... And Helen messes up and says this isn't the week to get Amanda out.. So now she knows Helen is thinking of getting her in the future..

How long is it going to take Amanda as paranoid as she is to spin all of this around in her brain and go off on a rampage on all of them about how they are out to get her...

Let's hope that happens and it pushes them to all rethink keeping her this week... Hopefully she really goes on a tear and that happens..
    dagwood likes this.

FORT Fogey

Amanda is back on the possibility of Howard having a secret power. First of all it is way too early in the game for BB to dish stuff out like coup, luxury, zingbot etc.

Ohhhhhhhh, I am going to love zingbot this season!
    Sticker likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Shoepie View Post
    They kept her because Helen could control her nominations and votes.
    But that was supposed to be her only reason to keep her.. Helen knows she is getting too close to Amanda and will need to go... So why is Helen and now Andy too, are reassuring her they will protect her from Elissa and Candice...

So why is Helen doing that.. Stupid...

Quote Originally Posted by Shoepie View Post
    I have lost track of who they are voting out. I know Howard asked to leave if Candice was put up. I am sure he has changed his mind on that one!
    That's is ridiculous! Who goes on a game show... to win money... and then asks to being voted out... just to save a complete stranger??????

At this rate, with these Hg's.....I'll be lucky to make it to jury.....just not watching feeds as much as i usually do.
    sonii82 likes this.

FORT Regular

Isn't Howard really guilty by association (in Amanda's mind)? Isn't she harboring great resentment over Candace's comment that it was love at first HOH with Amanda and McCrae? I wonder if all of Amanda's irritation with Howard stems from his connection with Candace and her upset over that comment, which insinuates that she's manipulative and her feelings not genuine,

+ Reply to Thread