View Poll Results: Who do you hope the MVP nominee will be?

Voters
61. You may not vote on this poll
  • Amanda

36 59.02%
  • Andy

0 0%
  • Candice

1 1.64%
  • Elissa

11 18.03%
  • GinaMarie

7 11.48%
  • Helen

5 8.20%
  • Jessie

0 0%
  • Judd

1 1.64%
  • McCrae

0 0%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Who do you hope will be the MVP nominee?

Re: Who do you hope will be the MVP nominee?

Amanda got all my votes but this time I voted for Helen. I'm upset with her for how quickly she was willing to throw her BFF Elissa under the bus.

That being said, I would enjoy either one though I'm suspecting it's going to be Elissa for the same reason that she came in 2nd the last time. There are a lot of folks that hold her being Rachel's sister against her, a lot who are jealous of her winning MVP so much and some of her supporters who still think we are voting for MVP and not for the nominee. I read another post on here yesterday talking about voting for the MVP and that's after all the talk we have done about it to where you would think anyone that reads this site would know we are now voting for the nominee.

No matter who gets it, if it's a female, you can bet there are going to be waterworks.
    Will you accept my dancing rose bro as a 'special powers' idol?

I want Amanda.. I am so over her... And if Amanda wins she is going to run around the house stirring up drama accusing people of being MVP and creating a lot of drama..
    ilja likes this.

Amanda

First, because I think she's pulling all the strings in the house, without getting any blood on her hands, and the houseguests (other than McCrae) simply don't get it. They need a wake up call.

Secondly, because I would love to watch Amanda's head explode.

That said, the house guests who are aligned with Amanda are way too stuck with their current "plan" of voting people out, in some preplanned order, to make a bold move right now. They simply want to make it to the jury, at this point in time. Dumb. If she's this week's MVP nominee she'll most likely stay in the house.

Quote Originally Posted by tinderbox View Post
    Amanda

First, because I think she's pulling all the strings in the house, without getting any blood on her hands, and the houseguests (other than McCrae) simply don't get it. They need a wake up call.

Secondly, because I would love to watch Amanda's head explode.

That said, the house guests who are aligned with Amanda are way too stuck with their current "plan" of voting people out, in some preplanned order, to make a bold move right now. They simply want to make it to the jury, at this point in time. Dumb. If she's this week's MVP nominee she'll most likely stay in the house.
    I wonder if an Amanda MVP nomination would incentivize (yes, I'm a GM when it comes to making up words) Howard to actually play the game and fight to stay.
    Will you accept my dancing rose bro as a 'special powers' idol?

I voted for Helen, because I want to see some spinning heads.

Quote Originally Posted by ilja View Post
    I wonder if an Amanda MVP nomination would incentivize (yes, I'm a GM when it comes to making up words) Howard to actually play the game and fight to stay.
    I would love for him to fight to stay, for a change. However, I think they'd just vote out Spencer UNLESS they come to terms with the fact that Amanda will win this game if they allow to stick around. They all need a giant light bulb moment.
    ilja likes this.

I think Amanda, Elissa, or GM are all fine with me. I can't see it being anyone outside of those three either.

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Bouncing Balls Champion

Elissa since she's not up yet.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12