+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 42 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast
Like Tree538Likes

Thread: 7/27 - BB15 Live Feed Discussion

Re: 7/27 - BB15 Live Feed Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by PK... View Post
    If you will notice, Helen ALWAYS feels sorry for people only AFTER the deal is sealed...

She is fast becoming a piece of work... Always Covering Her A$$... In the words of BB.... "She needs to go!"...
    So true. Its even worse than that. She will be in a room with others talking about how a certain person just HAS TO GO. And then when she ends up talking with that person, she has a totally different tune and begins to tell them how she likes them and wants them to stay and things they can do to stay in the house.

She is just not cut out for this game as she wants to save everybody. She definitely needs to go soon herself. A good heart, but very annoying. LOL
    PK... and sonii82 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Sticker View Post
    So true. Its even worse than that. She will be in a room with others talking about how a certain person just HAS TO GO. And then when she ends up talking with that person, she has a totally different tune and begins to tell them how she likes them and wants them to stay and things they can do to stay in the house.

She is just not cut out for this game as she wants to save everybody. She definitely needs to go soon herself. A good heart, but very annoying. LOL
    Not so sure about the "good heart"... She's playing the game to keep the blood off her hands... Continually playing to the person she is talking to. Then toots her own horn about what a great person she is... MOMS know everything... LOL...

She probably thinks that only in comparison to when she was preggers, and was a few buckets of brain cells short of a full truck load.. ;0))
    Sticker likes this.
    Nothing so needs reforming as other people's habits. ~Mark Twain

Ive mentioned before and just something that is strange to me.

McCrae always needs to have a "prop" with him. Right now, he just has the ball cap on. But most of the time he is fidgeting with either bandanas, or something else. He seems to always fidget with something. One day, he had a bandana on each wrist and one on his head. Probably just boredom, but i find it interesting as other HGs dont seem to always have to fidget with something like he does.

Just a thing I noticed and nothing important. LOL

I am anxious to see who the MVP is... Hopefully Amanda but I don't know that the home viewers see the real Amanda that we do... So might be Elissa or GM..

That said they will probably be safe anyway unless a miracle happens and Candice gets to play POV wins it and takes Howard down... Then that would be a whole new ballgame and could be an interesting week..
    Sticker likes this.

Judd and McCrae need to get their butts of that kitchen table.. That is gross people eat there... There are plenty of chairs and barstools nearby to sit on they don't need to be sitting there..

C'mon BB do the MVP nom and the POV draw... We need something to liven these guys up...

EDIT.. Talk about getting what you ask for as soon as I posted this I looked and it was trivia... WOW...

Time to pick players for the Veto Competition and FISH

LOL... Skippy focused on the door with anticipation...

Aaryn comes through and says everyone, and flubbs something... Says let me start over and closes the door...

Opens it again and says her lines properly... Trivia...

Fun stuff...
    Nothing so needs reforming as other people's habits. ~Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by Sticker View Post
    Ive mentioned before and just something that is strange to me.

McCrae always needs to have a "prop" with him. Right now, he just has the ball cap on. But most of the time he is fidgeting with either bandanas, or something else. He seems to always fidget with something. One day, he had a bandana on each wrist and one on his head. Probably just boredom, but i find it interesting as other HGs dont seem to always have to fidget with something like he does.

Just a thing I noticed and nothing important. LOL
    True. He's either carrying/fidgeting with an item, has something attached to him (hat/bandana/something around his wrist(s), or is biting his nails. I realize he's bored to tears but I think McCrae has got some issues. He probably still sleeps with his blankie when at home. heh
    Sticker likes this.

McCrae just said "but let's keep Amanda".

Sounds like she is the nom!

+ Reply to Thread