+ Reply to Thread
Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 2021222324252627282930
Like Tree247Likes

Thread: 7/26 - BB15 Live Feed Discussion

Re: 7/26 - BB15 Live Feed Discussion

Judd is playing nurse and then climbs in bed with her to comfort her. I would call that an official snuggling together if I didnt know better.

Amanda is on one side of the shower turned to cold, McC on the other turned to hot. They are so funny and McCrae is telling A how hot the water is trying to torment her. They really do joke so sweetly together. I like A best when she is with McC, he is good for her.
    When they found out she would be a have not this week he reassured her they could cuddle each night and he would walk her to the have not sleep room and tuck her in.
    DARtheSTAR and andee like this.

Amanda made some kind of ice cream mixture and came out and gave Judd a bite. He says who else did you give a bite to? Then asked if she gave it to Candace? She said no and he said I don't mind some, but wouldn't want it after some people. I can't find anyone in this crew that I like this season for so many reasons.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaceegirl View Post
    Amanda made some kind of ice cream mixture and came out and gave Judd a bite. He says who else did you give a bite to? Then asked if she gave it to Candace? She said no and he said I don't mind some, but wouldn't want it after some people. I can't find anyone in this crew that I like this season for so many reasons.
    I heard that too and thought I must be misunderstanding Judd. I hope I was because it makes no sense whatsoever.
    koolangel likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaceegirl View Post
    Well down goes my opinion of Judd. This is one of the worst casts ever. I am finding it hard to like anyone at this point.

FORT Fogey

I am shocked Judd said that. Very disappointing. I want to believe there is a misunderstanding. Last night when Aaryn and GM were trashing Candice in HOH, Judd interrupted them and said she has a sweet voice. He was trying to get them off of their hideous ranting.
    Candybar likes this.

Stickers spits nickels... PK...'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Shoepie View Post
    I am shocked Judd said that. Very disappointing. I want to believe there is a misunderstanding. Last night when Aaryn and GM were trashing Candice in HOH, Judd interrupted them and said she has a sweet voice. He was trying to get them off of their hideous ranting.
    I don't think that's what he was trying to do at all... Yesterday, or day before, GM was railing on Candice and said her voice drove her crazy, it actually hurt her ears. Judd and Amanda were cracking up over her antics. She promised her voice actually did hurt her ears...

Followed by talk of tubes in her ears (Amanda has the same problem, which, btw, they claim is the reason they talk so loudly), and some sounds are painful - especially Candice's voice..

Judd has brought that up several times and how funny it was, so he was pulling GM's chain a bit as he so often does with his friends... ;0))
    Nothing so needs reforming as other people's habits. ~Mark Twain

FORT Fogey

^^^^ Thanks for clearling this up for me. Damn.
    PK... likes this.

FORT Fogey

Since Candice is the new object of scorn for Aaryn and GM, that comment was his quiet dry wit. I would put money on that.

They all laugh at GM going off on her because it is so absurd! His comment about her sweet voice was humor and asking if Candice had eaten any ice cream is the exact same thing. I am sure of this.
    Last edited by Shoepie; 07-27-2013 at 09:24 AM.
    Candybar and ilja like this.

Stickers spits nickels... PK...'s Avatar

Judd likes to make everyone think they are special to him. He is continually blowing smoke and when he is not bleary eyed or needs his meds, he is a master manipulator...

When I read the first part of the above comment, I thought he asked if she gave Candice any, and if she did, he thought it might be poisoned, lol...

The comment may have had nothing to do with race, just that he only ate after "friends"...

Sometimes a cigar, is just, etc...

(Hah, cracks me up that Skippy has a camera on the clown in HOH - NO, NOT AARYN, lol...)

Yes, I agree, he was just being funny... ;0))
    Last edited by PK...; 07-27-2013 at 09:31 AM.
    Candybar, Shoepie and ilja like this.
    Nothing so needs reforming as other people's habits. ~Mark Twain

+ Reply to Thread