+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 1112131415161718192021
Like Tree167Likes

Thread: 7/25 Show Discussion **Live Feed Spoilers**

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Re: 7/25 Show Discussion **Live Feed Spoilers**

Remember, last time we thought some of the votes for Elissa as the nominee of the MVP (us) were from people who thought they were again voting to make her MVP. So if so hopefully they've learned the rules now.
    Since Elissa pulled that cut down of Amanda at McCrae's birthday party she lost a lot of points with me. On the other hand I still like Helen and Elissa is her strongest ally.

Candice was surprisingly civil in her goodby message--or edited that way. I'd expected a little gloating or at least a shot or two.

How is Andy in just about every alliance except the MC?

Aaryn offerred Helen and Elissa to either throw the HoH (which would be hard to do in any subtle way since this was so random--you'd have to toss it off the board or something) OR to nominate however they told her to.... It'll be very interesting to see if she intends to keep that promise.
    Sticker likes this.

Re: 7/25 Show Discussion **Live Feed Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by PWS View Post
    Remember, last time we thought some of the votes for Elissa as the nominee of the MVP (us) were from people who thought they were again voting to make her MVP. So if so hopefully they've learned the rules now.
    Since Elissa pulled that cut down of Amanda at McCrae's birthday party she lost a lot of points with me. On the other hand I still like Helen and Elissa is her strongest ally.

Candice was surprisingly civil in her goodby message--or edited that way. I'd expected a little gloating or at least a shot or two.

How is Andy in just about every alliance except the MC?

Aaryn offerred Helen and Elissa to either throw the HoH (which would be hard to do in any subtle way since this was so random--you'd have to toss it off the board or something) OR to nominate however they told her to.... It'll be very interesting to see if she intends to keep that promise.
    I assume because he is always there whenever an alliance is formed since he's always everywhere.
    Will you accept my dancing rose bro as a 'special powers' idol?

+ Reply to Thread