+ Reply to Thread
Page 34 of 34 FirstFirst ... 2425262728293031323334
Like Tree270Likes

Thread: 7/25 - BB15 Live Feed Discussion

Re: 7/25 - BB15 Live Feed Discussion

Candice is strongly telling Howard she does not give a F*** about Spencer. Candice is calling out Howard on several levels. Especially not defending her when Amanda said she heard a rumor and Howie did not defend her. She once again tells Howard to go play his own game. She is willing to sleep in the have nots room to get away from him that says a lot. She said she is tired of him saying she was going to blow up, Stop telling her not to blow up, she is a professional and ......she knows when and where to use her mouth in a professional manner. Howie, unbelievably to me, continues top tell Candice not to say names to anyone. He has talked about this over and over. Howie promises not to say "blow up any more."
    Candice is shushing Howie now. Continues on into argument getting circular.
    Previously this evening. He has been at her for a long time this evening from the time they got into bed. At one point in the bed he was shaking his hand in the air over her for emphasis. She was on her side faced away for a long time.

Candice is saying she will expose everyone in the house before she lets someone lie on her. She will call them out into the living room and tell all their secrets. Howard asks her not to do that, he will be with her and if she says becalm he will be calm.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyK View Post
    When someone uses that word, does it go and affect women as a whole? Like the n-word does to black people, for example?

I guess what I'm feeling is that I wouldn't give up hope on someone like Judd for using that word during a moment.
    Are people just as offended if someone uses the word d**k, or p***k? Not that I can tell, so I don't quite understand the pearl-clutching uproar over the c-word. For the record, I use it occasionally (I used it to describe Aaryn to Mr. Rattus), and I'm a woman. A middle-aged, sober, property owning, white collar woman.
    Peachy, Shoepie, ko_vixen and 1 others like this.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Rattus View Post
    Are people just as offended if someone uses the word d**k, or p***k? Not that I can tell, so I don't quite understand the pearl-clutching uproar over the c-word. For the record, I use it occasionally (I used it to describe Aaryn to Mr. Rattus), and I'm a woman. A middle-aged, sober, property owning, white collar woman.
    Love the pearl clutching image. So fr*ckin witty. I agree. Not at big deal.
    deedeef likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Rattus View Post
    There is no equivalent for men because it's okay to denigrate men IMNSHO.
    Will you accept my dancing rose bro as a 'special powers' idol?

Let the Wild Rumpus begin JustJuls's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sticker View Post
    Thanks. I wasnt sure who all knew. I think Aaryn will find a way to blame everything on Helen this week. LOL
    Everyone but Spencer knows. Unless somewhere last night Howard told him. Jessie apparently told Candice and then we saw Helen in the storage room also telling Candice. Then Candice told Howard. "But don't tell Spencer" Oooooook.

The whole house knows.
    Sticker likes this.
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

FORT Fogey

This season would have a different climate had Helen not been cast. If you look carefully, she is at that root of all that is skewed.

Quote Originally Posted by Shoepie View Post
    This season would have a different climate had Helen not been cast. If you look carefully, she is at that root of all that is skewed.
    She tailors all of her stories to fit the person she's talking to, as though she doesn't think that at some point people will talk and realize she's telling them all something slightly different.
    Candybar likes this.

FORT Fogey

Helen and Elissa are putting their alliance in a huge risk. They see that and feel helpless. They are trying to do damage control but it is futile. Amanda and Helen must go for the game to begin in earnest. What are the odds? Alas, maybe one this week but I hold little hope.

Don't you just want to go in there and rat her out?!?!
    Punkin and scoot13 like this.
    Nothing so needs reforming as other people's habits. ~Mark Twain

+ Reply to Thread