+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 15 1234567891011 ... LastLast
Like Tree103Likes

Thread: 7/24 - BB15 Live Feed Discussion

FORT Big Brother Mogul TheIrishEyes's Avatar

7/24 - BB15 Live Feed Discussion

This thread is for discussion, questions, and all commentary regarding today's live feeds.

Please only use this thread to discuss what is happening on the feeds today, and not as a catch-all to discuss any and everything that has happened this season.

If you wish to discuss something from a previous day, please use the appropriate day's thread, or the BB15 Strategy thread to discuss game moves in greater depth, or any of the houseguests' bio threads if you have news about them from outside the house.

The BB15 Strategy thread can be found here.

Day 34

Events likely to happen today:
    • No house events/competitions

Miss what's happened each day?

Check out our "Bulletcap" thread
    listing all the events from each day as well as listings of updated alliances
    Last edited by TheIrishEyes; 07-24-2013 at 08:54 AM.
    Send me home next week! I'm taking food out of your daughter's frikkin mouth ... I'm stealing books and schools from kids in Africa! - Zach

Re: 7/24 - BB15 Live Feed Discussion

And we're up for the day!
    Send me home next week! I'm taking food out of your daughter's frikkin mouth ... I'm stealing books and schools from kids in Africa! - Zach

Helen and Andy outside at the hammock. Helen filling Andy in on her talk with Elissa last night.

Helen's in her "big bad Helen" mode talking about how she laid down the law to Elissa last night.

Quote Originally Posted by TheIrishEyes View Post
    Helen's in her "big bad Helen" mode talking about how she laid down the law to Elissa last night.
    lol Helen's family is probably having a lovely vacation this Summer.
    dagwood, Candybar, Peachy and 4 others like this.

Andy, Helen, Judd, Aaryn outside.

Helen telling Aaryn they are going to continue telling Kaitlin she's safe, just to try to prevent her from "investigating" things more

Judd's lie the other night worked so well. Helen right now is still talking about how Kaitlin told someone that she was her next target. That was a great, great move by him.

Judd tells Aaryn that it breaks his heart to have to look Kaitlin in the eye and lie about her leaving. She has said she just wants to know, but he knows he can't say anything without putting a target on his back, and he doesn't want her to have time to scramble.

He says it's making him sick
    CupidGuest and kelly54 like this.

would rather be cruising! marybethp's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MikeGH View Post
    lol Helen's family is probably having a lovely vacation this Summer.
    this made me screech out laughing. They don't need earplugs for the whole summer! LOL

Quote Originally Posted by TheIrishEyes View Post
    Judd tells Aaryn that it breaks his heart to have to look Kaitlin in the eye and lie about her leaving. She has said she just wants to know, but he knows he can't say anything without putting a target on his back, and he doesn't want her to have time to scramble.

He says it's making him sick
    Why does it matter if she has time to scramble? If his alliance is solid, why does it matter? Jeremy knew he was going home and that there was nothing he could do about it. Why would it be different for Kaitlin? Also, I don't understand about the target. Kaitlin will not be on the jury. Aaron is happy to stay. I guess Candice and Elissa would be upset but what else is new? I don't think Howard or Spencer care which one goes as long as they are safe.
    aramcobrat likes this.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 15 1234567891011 ... LastLast