+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast
Like Tree103Likes

Thread: 7/24 - BB15 Live Feed Discussion

Re: 7/24 - BB15 Live Feed Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by MikeGH View Post
    Judd's lie the other night worked so well. Helen right now is still talking about how Kaitlin told someone that she was her next target. That was a great, great move by him.
    Oh, so that is why Judd is scared to tell Kaitlin that she is leaving? He does not want Helen to find out that he lied about Kaitlin? Why would Helen believe Kaitlin (someone on the block and desperate to stay) over Judd?

FORT Big Brother Mogul TheIrishEyes's Avatar

Aaryn and Judd telling Jessie about the perverted comments Spencer makes about her. Including the one about how he bets her "lady parts" taste like butterscotch
    Send me home next week! I'm taking food out of your daughter's frikkin mouth ... I'm stealing books and schools from kids in Africa! - Zach

BB FAN

Quote Originally Posted by my3boyz View Post
    Why does it matter if she has time to scramble? If his alliance is solid, why does it matter? Jeremy knew he was going home and that there was nothing he could do about it. Why would it be different for Kaitlin? Also, I don't understand about the target. Kaitlin will not be on the jury. Aaron is happy to stay. I guess Candice and Elissa would be upset but what else is new? I don't think Howard or Spencer care which one goes as long as they are safe.

I think that Judd is afraid that Candice and Elissa would be having temper tantrums and confronting people like Elissa last nite.
    andee likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by my3boyz View Post
    Why does it matter if she has time to scramble? If his alliance is solid, why does it matter? Jeremy knew he was going home and that there was nothing he could do about it. Why would it be different for Kaitlin? Also, I don't understand about the target. Kaitlin will not be on the jury. Aaron is happy to stay. I guess Candice and Elissa would be upset but what else is new? I don't think Howard or Spencer care which one goes as long as they are safe.
    Because how many alliances in the history of Big Brother have been 100% solid all the way through? We've seen, time and time again, how quickly the house can flip. Just look at last night - Elissa says one thing to Kaitlin and things start blowing up. It's BB, you can never be secure.

And Spencer and Howard want Aaryn gone because they think Amanda is controlling her. So yes, they do care at this point which one of them is leaving.
    Send me home next week! I'm taking food out of your daughter's frikkin mouth ... I'm stealing books and schools from kids in Africa! - Zach

Let the Wild Rumpus begin JustJuls's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TheIrishEyes View Post
    Aaryn and Judd telling Jessie about the perverted comments Spencer makes about her. Including the one about how he bets her "lady parts" taste like butterscotch
    How did she take it? I would be so repulsed.
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

Quote Originally Posted by JustJuls View Post
    there was a whole lot of "ewwwwwww" and Aaryn and Judd were chuckling about it.

Jessie said if she was Marilyn (Spencer's girlfriend) she would be mad about that. Said it would be funny if when Spencer got home Marilyn threw a handful of butterscotch at him
    JustJuls and Coco46 like this.

"EW. EW, that's so gross. EW, that's disgusting. That makes me so uncomfortable".
    Punkin, chermorr, JustJuls and 1 others like this.

Let the Wild Rumpus begin JustJuls's Avatar

I don't like Aaryn I don't want her to stay!! She will be there for awhile now. I don't even want to hear her voice.

*pout, pout, pout*
    dagwood, march, CupidGuest and 8 others like this.
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

LOL... Either I am channeling Andy, or he is channeling me... Our minds are working in the very same way on so many things...

That is the good news and the bad news...

Andy is sure Judd spent his time in solitary working out the stories he would spread to cast doubt on Kaitlin...
    Nothing so needs reforming as other people's habits. ~Mark Twain

I don't like Aaryn I don't want her to stay!! She will be there for awhile now. I don't even want to hear her voice.

*pout, pout, pout*
    I hear ya, I wish they would vote her out. On BBAD she asked Spencer if he thinks she is still being portrayed as a bigot- well she is one, but weird she has toned all that right down
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

+ Reply to Thread