+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 41 1234567891011 ... LastLast
Like Tree292Likes

Thread: 7/23 - BB15 Live Feed Discussion

dancing through life TheIrishEyes's Avatar

7/23 - BB15 Live Feed Discussion

This thread is for discussion, questions, and all commentary regarding today's live feeds.

Please only use this thread to discuss what is happening on the feeds today, and not as a catch-all to discuss any and everything that has happened this season.

If you wish to discuss something from a previous day, please use the appropriate day's thread, or the BB15 Strategy thread to discuss game moves in greater depth, or any of the houseguests' bio threads if you have news about them from outside the house.

The BB15 Strategy thread can be found here.

Day 33

Events likely to happen today:
    • No house events/competitions

Miss what's happened each day?

Check out our "Bulletcap" thread
    listing all the events from each day as well as listings of updated alliances
    Last edited by Arielflies; 07-23-2013 at 12:36 PM.
    "It's a game. I remind myself of that every single day. Can't be mad at how anyone plays." - Amber

Re: 7/23 - BB15 Live Feed Discussion

All is quiet in the BB house as the HGs all sleeping.

All the bedrooms look like a bomb hit them. It is hilarious as there is clothes and stuff scattered all on the floor of most of the bedrooms. The rooms are a total mess. lol

Just heard footsteps, but cant see anyone yet. We may be getting close to some activity soon.

I feel like the house is the dirtiest I have ever seen it.
    Sticker likes this.
    That was a great message! And I've had a terrible day, so thank you.I love random acts of kindness.Really, realy appreciated.Scott- RIP SDL<3

FORT Fogey

fish.......wake up time.

Win Together, Die Alone JustJuls's Avatar

I'm still really hoping for a Aaryn/Kaitlin (and GM can join too) showdown. Just two and a half more days. Think it will happen?
    Sticker likes this.
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

Quote Originally Posted by JustJuls View Post
    I'm still really hoping for a Aaryn/Kaitlin (and GM can join too) showdown. Just two and a half more days. Think it will happen?
    If there is any showdown, I think it would be with Judd - IF the three somehow find out that he has told all three of them they are safe... He has to be just a little scared that might happen, cause secrets seem impossible to keep in this house... ;0))

Aaryn and Kaitlin continue to have a good connection when they are one on one. It "seems" pretty genuine, but of course, they will badmouth each other for game advantage... Aaryn and GM, however HAVE come to a parting of the ways. GM has no poker face at all, and goes on a major offensive when Aaryn asks her what is wrong, which has been fairly often...

OH, forgot, they have already had a spat, but seem to have recovered from it... One of those "My feelings were hurt by what you said"... By both of them, and the comeback by both of them, what YOU said was personal... What I said was only game... ;0))
    Sticker likes this.
    Nothing so needs reforming as other people's habits. ~Mark Twain

FORT Fogey

Judd, Helen, Jessie in BY. Here we go again. Kaitlin vs Aaryn. Seems everyone is onboard with Kaitlin going so leave it alone, Helen.

We cannot tell Spencer, Howard or Candice they made a deal with Aaryn. Kaitlin is going because she is a threat, nothing more.

duh

dancing through life TheIrishEyes's Avatar

Helen taking charge of things again. Telling Jessie, and now Judd, that they cannot tell Howard/Spencer/Candice about the deal they made with Aaryn. That they just have to tell everyone they want Kaitlin out because she's a strong competitor.

Andy comes out and she relaunches the same spiel. They can't know about the deal we made!

DUH.
    "It's a game. I remind myself of that every single day. Can't be mad at how anyone plays." - Amber

FORT Fogey

Like their plan with Aaryn, lame as it is, will not get out.
    Sticker likes this.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 41 1234567891011 ... LastLast