+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 41 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast
Like Tree292Likes

Thread: 7/23 - BB15 Live Feed Discussion

FORT Fogey

Re: 7/23 - BB15 Live Feed Discussion

Goof Troup talking about their irritation with Howard swearing on the bible and then lying. They dont care if he lies, they all do but sick of him putting his religion in the mix.

Amanda says Spencer is a f'ing a$$hole.

Spencer bashing. He gives Andy a long hug and told him he was the only one he cared about.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by JustJuls View Post
    Judd just called Candice a money hungry whore (not to her face)
    I heard that but missed how he came to this conclusion.

FORT Big Brother Mogul TheIrishEyes's Avatar

Jessie was doing laundry earlier and they found a couple of Nick's shirts that he left behind. Just plain t-shirts. Judd said he'll give them to Nick after the show, but they're his size so he wants to wear them while he's in the house.

He's been laughing and telling people about it, that he'd rather get some use out of them than have them added to the Nick Shrine.
    Send me home next week! I'm taking food out of your daughter's frikkin mouth ... I'm stealing books and schools from kids in Africa! - Zach

FORT Fogey

Howard talking to McCrae. He says he is playing an honest game now. I can't quite follow him. McCrae can't either! He keeps saying, ummm yep.

Howard telling McCrae...."When its time to battle, me and my team will be ready for battle".

Uhhhhhh. What team would that be Howard? You + Candice + Spencer?

I am afraid that Candice showmance with Howard is going to cost him. I know Candice thinks she is an aliiance with others, but I am afraid her alliance is casting her + Howard aside.

McCrae just lied to him telling him that he has not heard about anyone targeting him. Cmon McCrae, you know Amanda has been targeting him for a long time now. And Howard knows this, so I think Howard is being fecisious with him right now.
    redsox girl likes this.

Howard saying...."I am always prepared for the WAR".

I believe him. He kind of scares me with how quiet he has been. Like at some point, he may go ballistic on someone. LOL

I actually want him to do good in this game, but it just has not maifested itself yet. Maybe its coming. I hope so.
    Last edited by Sticker; 07-23-2013 at 04:18 PM.
    Sun84 and redsox girl like this.

FORT Fogey

I am not sure why Andy is coaching Kaitlin to be cool about her strength. Lay low about that, they are seeing you as a threat. He wants her out so why bother going through this hoop?

FORT Fogey

I feel certain that Andy is loyal to goof troop. He is working it too hard here. No need to woo Kaitlin; I know he wants her out.

That conversation with Howard was unsettling. He really doesn't get this game. He hasn't heard that Amanda wants him out? Of course he has and they all know it. A well placed lie can work. A blatant screwy attempt does not serve him. He is not savvy.
    Sticker likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Shoepie View Post
    I feel certain that Andy is loyal to goof troop. He is working it too hard here. No need to woo Kaitlin; I know he wants her out.

That conversation with Howard was unsettling. He really doesn't get this game. He hasn't heard that Amanda wants him out? Of course he has and they all know it. A well placed lie can work. A blatant screwy attempt does not serve him. He is not savvy.
    Yeah, McCrae really has not proven he is all that great at this game. That was a perfect example of a real big screw up with that lie to Howard. I think Howard was kind of playing him and testing him there, and McCrae wasnt realizing it. McCrae has been sheltered by Amanda, and if they ever get separated, he may have a tough time.

Even with the original MC, it was Nick and Jeremy doing most of the strategy. I dont thnk McCrae is as good at this game as people give him credit.

Quote Originally Posted by Shoepie View Post
    I am not sure why Andy is coaching Kaitlin to be cool about her strength. Lay low about that, they are seeing you as a threat. He wants her out so why bother going through this hoop?
    I think Andy has too many coals in the fire. He is promising to come back and share what he finds out and share with her later.

Andy needs to just pick who he wants to give his secrets too and not talk game with everyone. He admitted it was a weakness he has. It may be his downfall to have too many alliances. He trie to be nice to everyone, but he also shares game talk with everyone which is not a good thing.

Oh Andy. LOL
    Shoepie and redsox girl like this.

+ Reply to Thread