+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 41 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast
Like Tree292Likes

Thread: 7/23 - BB15 Live Feed Discussion

Re: 7/23 - BB15 Live Feed Discussion

Judd was talking about Aaryn (I think) and he said she is smarter on some things and clueless on others. Judd is going to work on her today. I have a bad feeling that Judd is really starting to favor Aaryn way too much which would hurt his game in the long run. I dont think the house is going to accept her like Judd wants to.

Andy thinks Spencer thinks he is dumb. Andy despises that.

FORT Big Brother Mogul TheIrishEyes's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sticker View Post
    Judd was talking about Aaryn (I think) and he said she is smarter on some things and clueless on others. Judd is going to work on her today. I have a bad feeling that Judd is really starting to favor Aaryn way too much which would hurt his game in the long run. I dont think the house is going to accept her like Judd wants to.

Andy thinks Spencer thinks he is dumb. Andy despises that.
    that was GinaMarie he was talking about
    Sticker likes this.
    Send me home next week! I'm taking food out of your daughter's frikkin mouth ... I'm stealing books and schools from kids in Africa! - Zach

Andy says Candice would talk about how she needs the money, but then turns right around and talks about her personal trainer.

They (Judd, Andy, Jessie) talking about money in general.

Andy, Judd, McCrae are laughing about "dictator Helen" taking charge this morning
    andee, Mari79, JustJuls and 2 others like this.
    Send me home next week! I'm taking food out of your daughter's frikkin mouth ... I'm stealing books and schools from kids in Africa! - Zach

FORT Fogey

They should name that alliance Placebo.
    Candybar, deedeef and scoot13 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by TheIrishEyes View Post
    that was GinaMarie he was talking about

So glad to hear that it was GM. I hope he doesnt keep buddying up with Aaryn too much. Just afraid the HGs reaction to it, if he locks in with her.

Judd seems well rounded, as he just said to Jessie that he has been purposely staying away at times so that they dont keep getting associated together. Jessie understands and sounded OK about that for the game's sake.

Quote Originally Posted by Sticker View Post
    Like even with Jeremy. He deserved to play and also deserved to get voted out because of his mean game play. I actually felt a little bad for him when he got voted out because he sincerely seemed to need the money.
    I remember Spencer talking to someone one night on BBAD and he said something to the effect of; Jeremy was bragging about not working at all but being a big time drug dealer in his area and buying his boat with drug money. So I think his crying about needing money was just more game play. He also bragged about throwing it around.
    Candybar and Sticker like this.

Re: Aaryn Gries - BB15 **Live Feed Spoilers**

oh boy. Helen's about to talk to Elissa to work on her more about evicting Kaitlin.

She comes to ask Judd if it's ok for her to tell Elissa about the fake alliance he has with Howard, Spencer, Kaitlin, and GM. She thinks it will help turn her against Howard and realize that Kaitlin is working with him.

Judd says ok, but she can't say anything.

ha. this won't end well.

FORT Fogey

Love this conversation on BYC. Knockout is talking about all their fake alliances. Judd in his fabulous slow manner talking says casually, I am getting confused. I have alliances with eveyone in the house. I will be loyal until there is no need to be.

They are solid about putting up Howard and Spencer next week should one of them get HOH. If one comes off Candice goes up.

Let the Wild Rumpus begin JustJuls's Avatar

Judd just called Candice a money hungry whore (not to her face)
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

+ Reply to Thread