+ Reply to Thread
Page 41 of 41 FirstFirst ... 3132333435363738394041
Like Tree292Likes

Thread: 7/23 - BB15 Live Feed Discussion

Re: 7/23 - BB15 Live Feed Discussion

Just got through the "house meeting". I don't half wonder if the hamsters didn't bring it on themselves by continually pushing the Kaitlyn must go issue with Elissa. Why couldn't they just let her vote for Aaryn. They still had the numbers to lose Kaitlyn. I think continually having Helen or Andy push the issue helped to make her combative.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

Win Together, Die Alone JustJuls's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by schmoo2 View Post
    I am not much of an Elissa fan anymore, but in her defense --- it is not like she was really part of the alliance. they repeatedly mentioned they only were keeping her around because of the MVP options she brought. They barely talk to her except to tell her how to vote. She, like most of us, really had her heart set on seeing Aaryn leave. I'm glad she blew up and shook up their plans. They were not in her interests anyhow.
    I kinda agree with this. I felt bad for Elissa from the start that she wasn't really given a fair shake at the game because she is Rachel's sister and has that target of always getting MVP. And therefore she was really just used by her "alliance" ....told who to put up, who to vote out and not let in on anything else. And then her nemesis is inches from the door and her "alliance" changes their mind on her because it betters THEM. I would be kind of fed up myself.

But the way she went about it was totally wrong. And totally put a target on her back and others (like Judd) who she says she cares about. She could have went about it more on the down low. Alerted Kaitlin....without bringing anyone else's name into it and jumped ship from her alliance to join Candice, Spencer, GM & Howard.

Instead she went total whackadoo. I was really trying to back her.....but I can't support horrible game play like that.
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

It makes me wonder if she even wanted to play this game to begin with or if they approached her simply because she was Rachel's sister. It's kind of irritating... we have been begging for a season of completely new people. I still feel cheated because the "storyline" is still about Rachel, even tho she isnt in the house. There is enough drama with the people in the house this season that they didnt need Elissa and the Rachel factor added in.

Quote Originally Posted by schmoo2 View Post
    I am not much of an Elissa fan anymore, but in her defense --- it is not like she was really part of the alliance. they repeatedly mentioned they only were keeping her around because of the MVP options she brought. They barely talk to her except to tell her how to vote. She, like most of us, really had her heart set on seeing Aaryn leave. I'm glad she blew up and shook up their plans. They were not in her interests anyhow.
    EXACTLY!!! They were just using her because of MVP. They never considered her a true part of their alliance. There were several times when they discussed strategy without her. That is why Amanda was so ticked when she refused to put Howard up. The group got together to decide it and decided to tell her to put Howard up instead of allowing Helen to do it.
    ilja likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by my3boyz View Post
    EXACTLY!!! They were just using her because of MVP. They never considered her a true part of their alliance. There were several times when they discussed strategy without her. That is why Amanda was so ticked when she refused to put Howard up. The group got together to decide it and decided to tell her to put Howard up instead of allowing Helen to do it.
    That made me angry. If you want her to put up someone, you need to include her in the meetings. They had no right to be angry with her for going her own way. I would have told them all to get bent if I were Elissa. Including Helen. She is a person, not an item to be controlled. I don't care what her personality is, or how annoying she is no one should be treated that way. Even Aaryn, and I really don't like Aaryn.
    ilja likes this.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

+ Reply to Thread