+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 41 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast
Like Tree292Likes

Thread: 7/23 - BB15 Live Feed Discussion

FORT Big Brother Mogul TheIrishEyes's Avatar

Re: 7/23 - BB15 Live Feed Discussion

Helen says Howard and Spencer "don't deserve to make it to jury"

Ugh. I hate that whole "deserves" thing.

Helen and Andy say they'd rather take GM to jury than them.

Not me. At least Howard and Spencer are trying to strategize and make moves and play the game.

GM isn't doing squat.
    GabbyG, Mari79, Katydyd and 3 others like this.
    Send me home next week! I'm taking food out of your daughter's frikkin mouth ... I'm stealing books and schools from kids in Africa! - Zach

I think they are just tired of Howard and Spencer's type of game play. Can't say I blame Andy and Judd at all.
    I think they or anyone will dump GM whenever it's convenient.

Judd mentioned how Candice comes up to HOH at the most inopportune times and then stays for hours.

FORT Fogey

Helen just got a lesson on how to change the subject with ease from Andy.

Andy telling Jessie that Amanda is loyal. Jessie had been complaining about here. Andy cannot stand Howard and Spencer. Helen agrees. Who knows about Jessie. She is on a need to know basis anyway.

They are worried about Howard winning HOH. I have no clue why. He does not strike me as a threat. Big muscles are rarely required for these comps.

Quote Originally Posted by TheIrishEyes View Post
    Helen says Howard and Spencer "don't deserve to make it to jury"

Ugh. I hate that whole "deserves" thing.

Helen and Andy say they'd rather take GM to jury than them.

Not me. At least Howard and Spencer are trying to strategize and make moves and play the game.

GM isn't doing squat.
    The poor woman is in mourning because the love of her life has been evicted. She is Catherine and he is Heathcliff.
    deedeef likes this.
    That was a great message! And I've had a terrible day, so thank you.I love random acts of kindness.Really, realy appreciated.Scott- RIP SDL<3

well, as confusing as all the alliances and sub-alliances and fake alliances and minute-long alliances are, I think that it's all more interesting then when the house just splits down the middle and they pick each other off. The way things shift in this place is whiplashingly shocking. But at least it keeps things interesting. Although I do agree with (I think it was Punkin last night?) about how grateful I am that I can just read your updates instead of watching. Whenever I try to watch After Dark I can feel my brain cells just popping and leaving...so I'd much rather read your comments. Thank you all again for putting yourself through the torture that is the live feeds.
    holly71, Punkin, NCLurker and 9 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by gratefulgirl View Post
    well, as confusing as all the alliances and sub-alliances and fake alliances and minute-long alliances are, I think that it's all more interesting then when the house just splits down the middle and they pick each other off. The way things shift in this place is whiplashingly shocking. But at least it keeps things interesting. Although I do agree with (I think it was Punkin last night?) about how grateful I am that I can just read your updates instead of watching. Whenever I try to watch After Dark I can feel my brain cells just popping and leaving...so I'd much rather read your comments. Thank you all again for putting yourself through the torture that is the live feeds.
    That's a really good point. I think the MVP has really helped this to develop. I love not knowing simply by who wins HOH.
    Will you accept my dancing rose bro as a 'special powers' idol?

FORT Fogey

I see that the Goof Troup being strong as is Knockout right now. All these sub alliances are silly. They all know they are fake!

FORT Fogey

Helen. Helen. Aaryn is not with you. Stop it. String her along but don't count on it.

Howard is smart, not just cut.
    " I'm a Republican. I only seem liberal because I believe hurricanes are caused by high barometric pressure, not gay marriage."- Will Macavoy The Newsroom

FORT Fogey

Interesting to hear them talk about the DR. Jessie is hardly ever called. Helen not much either. Howard goes a lot, that is why they think he is MVP. And Aaryn's racism has propelled people to vote for Howard.

+ Reply to Thread