+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 35 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast
Like Tree272Likes

Thread: 7/19 - BB15 Live Feed Discussion

FORT Regular

Re: 7/19 - BB15 Live Feed Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by waywyrd View Post
    Elissa's up there pushing Spencer and Howard as noms to Judd. Judd is noncommittal, saying he's still thinking. He tells Elissa maybe she could put Spencer up if she gets MVP.

Judd said he's 90% putting GM and Kaitlin up. Elissa still yapping about Spencer.

Downstairs, Helen still running laps and doing jumping jacks. Seriously, I'd have to throw something at her.
    Why is Ellisa being dumb? Why on earth would she want to make two new enemies, stick with GM and Kaitlyn, they've been after her along with Aaryn and Jeremy so why get two new people angry at yourself? I'm not getting her strategy right now.
    catsrule likes this.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by waywyrd View Post
    Jessie and Judd going over how dangerous Kaitlin is, how well she's done at comps.

Elissa tells them about Kaitlin announcing to a bathroom full of guys that she has to clean her nipple rings. Charming. Also about Kaitlin hanging all over Spencer, working him over.
    Oh yuck! A few of these girls in here have no shame!

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by carolinamom12 View Post
    No..If it were up to Elissa, Aaryn would have went home yesterday. Elissa wants Aaryn out.
    And yet, I'm watching Elissa talking repeatedly about getting Spencer and Howard out.

Elissa: "I don't want to put Aaryn up if she's not going home!" "I'm not comfortable with (putting up) Aaryn!"

Jessie, to her credit is pushing Aaryn.
    Sticker likes this.
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

Jessie: "I would be ecstatic if Kaitlin went home this week!"
    Coco46 and Sticker like this.
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

caught a few minutes of BBAD in the wee hours (it airs from 3 am to 5 am here ugh!) Spenser was talking about something he was drinking discribing it to Candice, he said it "was water but sweet tasted like hummingbird necture". so not sure what the bottle of stuff he was drinking was but how the heck does he know what hummingbird necture tastes like? Put a picture in my sleepy mind of him drinking from a hummingbird feeder...lol.
    NCLurker, Cootie and chermorr like this.

Elissa is saying she thought they had a plan......Howard, then Spencer goes.....but if he wants one of them gone first, she is ok with it.

Jessie pushing for Kaitlin, Elissa saying Howard and Spencer are bigger threats.

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle David View Post
    And yet, I'm watching Elissa talking repeatedly about getting Spencer and Howard out.

Elissa: "I don't want to put Aaryn up if she's not going home!" "I'm not comfortable with (putting up) Aaryn!"

Jessie, to her credit is pushing Aaryn.
    Why wouldn't she want to put her up? she is already on the enemy list
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    Why wouldn't she want to put her up? she is already on the enemy list
    As I said earlier, Elissa wants an all girl alliance. She is going to go after the strong men first. She made a point of bringing up how Spencer is trying to get in shape for upcoming comps. Says he's lost around 7 pounds.

Jessie is making sense....they should listen to her.

+ Reply to Thread