+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 1112131415161718192021
Like Tree282Likes

Thread: 7/18 Show Discussion **Live Feed Spoilers**

Re: 7/18 Show Discussion **Live Feed Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    What if he puts her up? and we have her as the third?
    Julie said if the HOH, or the nominees were America's Nom ... the next highest vote getter would be the MVP nominee.
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

I think we will definitely be able to put up Aaryn as the 3rd nominee. I don't see Judd nominating her.. she's honestly not really a threat to him personally. He's probably one of the last ones that Aaryn would come after. I see him nominating Kaitlin, as he's already stated he sees her as a threat (and a bigger threat than Aaryn), and Howard. I think Amanda will be in Judd's ear all week about getting rid of Howard, and he'll probably listen to her because I don't think Judd trusts Howard at all.

Anyway, we'll see how it goes. I do kind of wish it was someone else besides Judd, just because everyone really likes him, and he's going to have to make somebody mad this week and I don't want him to make enemies/become someone's target. But the good news is, now that he's HoH, we're guaranteed to get a lot more Judd screentime during the show!
    ilja likes this.

Okay, did anyone catch when Julie told the camera that Jeremy would be leaving the house, on the screen behind her just after she spoke he reacted in a "yeah" or an over exagerrated wink type of action? Great timing.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

I'm pretty sure this is set up to get KKK Barbie out. I think Julie is really pissed and is classy but I bet she said something WILL be done

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Snake 3D Champion, Bouncing Balls Champion

Quote Originally Posted by tapper01 View Post
    I'm pretty sure this is set up to get KKK Barbie out. I think Julie is really pissed and is classy but I bet she said something WILL be done
    Maybe. Even if Aaryn didn't get the most votes (which I hope is not the case), she'd probably be put up anyway.

FORT Fogey

We can vote until 5pm tomorrow. A lot happens during the week for us to rethink this vote, unfortuately. Given the answers to the questions in the HOH comp, the majority are not feed watchers.

Howard made a deal with Judd to keep him safe along with Jesse. Judd retuned that with he and Candice safe. He will be under fire from Amanda and Helen to put Howard up. This is going to be difficult for Judd to negotiate the meetings in HOH.

His logical noms are Kaitlin and GM. He promised Aaryin not to put her up for something or other for a stategic move, not any alliance. He probably regrets that but there will be no consequence for him if he goes back on his word. She will not make jury. And he can give the pawn rap.

America is likely to vote Aaryn. I would like to see Kaitlin go because she is a comp threat. That said I also want to see the house shaken and she is likely to do this putting up Howard and ??? Amanda ??? Not sure on that.

Julie will definately tell them America is the MPV vote! For sure. That is a zinger they need to know. This twist is no fun otherwise.
    ilja likes this.

We can all vote for Aaryn but if the house wants someone else out it won't matter who we vote for.
    Peachy likes this.

I just want Aaryn to know America wants her out. I wouldn't mind if Diary Room voices orchestrated the HGs to go in that direction. I'm assuming if she's the AC nom and wins POV the replacement would be whoever got the next most votes who isn't already nommed.
    ilja likes this.
    Count your blessings!

Quote Originally Posted by Gutmutter View Post
    I just want Aaryn to know America wants her out. I wouldn't mind if Diary Room voices orchestrated the HGs to go in that direction. I'm assuming if she's the AC nom and wins POV the replacement would be whoever got the next most votes who isn't already nommed.
    Exactly! And if they don't vote her out this week, I suspect BB will give us the MVP again.
    Will you accept my dancing rose bro as a 'special powers' idol?

+ Reply to Thread