+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 23 1234567891011 ... LastLast
Like Tree227Likes

Thread: 7/16 - BB15 Live Feed Discussion

FORT Big Brother Mogul TheIrishEyes's Avatar

7/16 - BB15 Live Feed Discussion

This thread is for discussion, questions, and all commentary regarding today's live feeds.

Please only use this thread to discuss what is happening on the feeds today, and not as a catch-all to discuss any and everything that has happened this season.

If you wish to discuss something from a previous day, please use the appropriate day's thread, or the BB15 Strategy thread to discuss game moves in greater depth, or any of the houseguests' bio threads if you have news about them from outside the house.

The BB15 Strategy thread can be found here.

Day 26

Events likely to happen today:
    • No house events/competitions

Miss what's happened each day?

Check out our "Bulletcap" thread
    listing all the events from each day as well as listings of updated alliances
    Send me home next week! I'm taking food out of your daughter's frikkin mouth ... I'm stealing books and schools from kids in Africa! - Zach

Re: 7/16 - BB15 Live Feed Discussion

I was hoping to be the first one one this thread, and have something exciting to report, but it appears they are all still asleep. COME ON, YOU SLACKERS! I'm ready for anothe day of Helen building up the people who need to leave, Amanda plotting to take out everyone but her and McCrae (while sucking up to Aaryn), and GM finding more things for the Shrine O' Nick.
    "First Amanda came for the Moving Company, and I didn't speak out because I wasn't part of the Moving Company. Then Amanda came for the blacks, and I didn't speak out because I wasn't black. Then Amanda came for Judd, and I didn't speak out because I wasn't Judd. Then Amanda came for me, and there was no one left to speak for me."

Just as a quick update... in yesterday's thread, someone asked what was up with all the numbers they were talking about... Andy mentioning he was 13.

They must number the microphones for each HG. So if you see a certain number microphone laying around, you know who it belongs to. Just an FYI in case it comes up today as well.

They're up! Well, Helen is. She's going outside for her daily 2500 laps around the backyard. In the have-not room, the lights are on but the lumps under the blankets are not moving.

That is all.
    Texaspet likes this.
    It was me. I let the dogs out.

to discuss Aaryn, or strategy involving Aaryn, please use either the Aaryn bio thread or the Strategy Discussion thread.

This thread is to discuss what is currently happening on the feeds today.

Thanks!
    Send me home next week! I'm taking food out of your daughter's frikkin mouth ... I'm stealing books and schools from kids in Africa! - Zach

Crazy Cat Lady Ten Pin Bowling Champion debcat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by lilcountriegal View Post
    Just as a quick update... in yesterday's thread, someone asked what was up with all the numbers they were talking about... Andy mentioning he was 13.

They must number the microphones for each HG. So if you see a certain number microphone laying around, you know who it belongs to. Just an FYI in case it comes up today as well.
    If it's the same thing I saw, they were talking about their favorite/lucky numbers. Elissa said she loved #7, Candice said #3 and Andy said #13. It was around halfway thru BBAD and they were sitting on the BYC discussing who of them were superstitious. [Judd crosses the windshield when a black cat crosses his path BTW. Too cute.]

I hope that clears it up. Unless I'm talking about something completely different.
    GabbyG, Sticker and lilcountriegal like this.
    It's not me, it's you.

Skippy zoomed in on the stuff Judd and Aaryn hid under Amanda's bed when they were playing pranks last night - condom with stuff in it, dental dam wrapper, etc
    mom2 likes this.

Judd dead asleep outside on the couch. Surprised BB hasn't called him out!

Jessie and Judd outside. They think Kaitlin is more dangerous than Aaryn since she's more likeable. They think that once Jeremy's gone she'll start working her way into being friends with everyone.

They talk about Helen making the deals for everyone to keep Kaitlin safe. Judd thinks she needs to go before Aaryn. Jessie wants her out next.
    Katydyd and kelly54 like this.

Judd advises Jessie to get closer to Amanda.

Says he talks game sometimes to McCrae and Amanda, but are mostly just friendly, but maybe later on the 4 of them could team up.

(part of the "Goof Troop's" plan to bring in more fake alliance members)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 23 1234567891011 ... LastLast