+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 23 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast
Like Tree227Likes

Thread: 7/16 - BB15 Live Feed Discussion

Re: 7/16 - BB15 Live Feed Discussion

Spencer, mercifully, has stopped crunching his toast. Candice is eating , too, but manages to do it quietly. Elissa comes to join them.

Spencer starts talking about his busy day -- oil change, making deals for his multi-national corporations, taking his three kids (Murdoch, Heisman and T-Ball???) to practice.
    "First Amanda came for the Moving Company, and I didn't speak out because I wasn't part of the Moving Company. Then Amanda came for the blacks, and I didn't speak out because I wasn't black. Then Amanda came for Judd, and I didn't speak out because I wasn't Judd. Then Amanda came for me, and there was no one left to speak for me."

Candice tells Spencer that yesterday at the pool, Jeremy said the Moving Company was over because it was full of cowards. She replied, "No, it was full of men who didn't want to play with boys." Then, she called him out on running right up to HoH and spilling everything when Helen came into power.
    "First Amanda came for the Moving Company, and I didn't speak out because I wasn't part of the Moving Company. Then Amanda came for the blacks, and I didn't speak out because I wasn't black. Then Amanda came for Judd, and I didn't speak out because I wasn't Judd. Then Amanda came for me, and there was no one left to speak for me."

Candice: Jessie's got a booty like a black girl.

Spencer: She's got an awesome body. And she says that she looks just like her grandmother. Which means she has a sexy grandmother.

Okay -- that did it for me. Back later

Let the Wild Rumpus begin JustJuls's Avatar

Judd is TOTALLY over GM and the Nick talk and even the idea of the funeral.

I wish he wasn't getting closer to Aaryn
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

Is GinaMarie aware of the funeral and is she OK with it?

It seems like she may feel like it would be making fun of her, so wondering if she had a reaction to the idea yet?

Yes, she knows about it. And is going to wear black and bright pink. She's ok with it.

Elissa told her that they will have the funeral and lay out all his belongings and then they can get rid of them. GM said "I don't know about that!"
    Sticker likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by JustJuls View Post
    Yes, she knows about it. And is going to wear black and bright pink. She's ok with it.

Elissa told her that they will have the funeral and lay out all his belongings and then they can get rid of them. GM said "I don't know about that!"
    Maybe they could make a little casket and use the have-not room a s the mausoleum.
    Punkin, Texaspet, JustJuls and 1 others like this.
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

Andy looks like a tourist

I think he looks so much like Pinocchio, I keep expecting his nose to grow...
    Punkin and Sticker like this.
    Nothing so needs reforming as other people's habits. ~Mark Twain

Oh jeez. GinaMarie is not quite ready for the memorial yet. She's not done mourning. Its postponed until Friday.
    Punkin likes this.

+ Reply to Thread