+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 23 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast
Like Tree227Likes

Thread: 7/16 - BB15 Live Feed Discussion

Re: 7/16 - BB15 Live Feed Discussion

Jessie is saying again that is was stupid to make deals with Kaitlin in order to get her to use the veto. She, Howard, and Spencer say the house doesn't owe her anything -- her reward is not going home this week. They all agree that GM should be the last of the three Mean Girls to go home.

Howard and Spencer tell Jessie they love her and she's like their little sister.
    "First Amanda came for the Moving Company, and I didn't speak out because I wasn't part of the Moving Company. Then Amanda came for the blacks, and I didn't speak out because I wasn't black. Then Amanda came for Judd, and I didn't speak out because I wasn't Judd. Then Amanda came for me, and there was no one left to speak for me."

FORT Big Brother Mogul TheIrishEyes's Avatar

this cast isn't very good at scheduling things to happen with BBAD. Other casts were always very aware of that with their "skits" and things. Like that Jersey girls skit the other night ended about 15 minutes before BBAD came on.

Oh well.
    Texaspet and Sticker like this.
    Send me home next week! I'm taking food out of your daughter's frikkin mouth ... I'm stealing books and schools from kids in Africa! - Zach

Pause talking for a minute while Howard wanders off and the camera follows him. I must stop typing so I can admire his muscles . . .
    "First Amanda came for the Moving Company, and I didn't speak out because I wasn't part of the Moving Company. Then Amanda came for the blacks, and I didn't speak out because I wasn't black. Then Amanda came for Judd, and I didn't speak out because I wasn't Judd. Then Amanda came for me, and there was no one left to speak for me."

Someone calls to Howie to ask if he's excited about Nick's memorial, and he replies that he is getting a eulogy. he suggests that Spencer and Judd be pall-bearers. Jessie says the girls will just huddle together.

FORT Big Brother Mogul TheIrishEyes's Avatar

Howard says it's going to be hard to try to be serious for the "funeral" because it's just going to be so funny.
    Send me home next week! I'm taking food out of your daughter's frikkin mouth ... I'm stealing books and schools from kids in Africa! - Zach

Elissa walks by and Spencer comments that she always looks so exotic. There are a few moments of love for Elissa's general appearance from Howard , Jess and Spence. Nice to see Spencer getting in touch with his feminine side.
    deedeef likes this.

Jessie is counting the hours till she can eat breakfast tacos on Thursday night. Howard sounds like he's going to help cook -- he talks about starting the potatoes at 11 PM. Jessie and Judd say that they are surprised that no one in production seems to take the general health and stamina of the Have Nots into consideration when planning competitions.

Jessie tells Howard she read all of James last night. "He's good. he's straight to the point."

Jessie is kind of growing on me as the cute little sister. How old is she? I can forgive much because I'm thinking she's pretty young.
    ilja likes this.

Spencer and Howard are folding laundry. The yearly conversation about just a few keeping the laundry done almost begins, but then they get distracted by the tiny size of Helen's clothing.

Jessie has been complaining that both her shoulders hurt. I wonder if it is just from tension from being around the Haters.

I wish the camera would move to another group. The low-drama is nice for awhile, but I'm ready for some different conversation.

+ Reply to Thread