+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 1314151617181920212223
Like Tree227Likes

Thread: 7/16 - BB15 Live Feed Discussion

FORT Fogey

Re: 7/16 - BB15 Live Feed Discussion

Amanda and Mc talking softly about stuff, no game. Just enjoying each others company.

Spencer walks in.

FORT Fogey

Spencer keeps saying, camara dude, look at me. Mc says they are not on us and havent been for a long time.

Well, no.

FORT Fogey

There are close to bedtime. I am going back to sleep.

Quote Originally Posted by Shoepie View Post
    There are close to bedtime. I am going back to sleep.
    Shoepie, thank you for posting. I was on live feeds too but honestly they were so sweet I just couldn't really post. Thanks for your thoughtful approach.
    Shoepie likes this.

FORT Fogey

Helen's alliance needs to talk to her together, all of them at the same time. Sending Andy is not effective.

She should be told to:

Shut up, in plain clear language.

Stop making promises for all alliance members.

Stop telling others what to do.

This can be accomplished respectfully. She will listen.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Candybar View Post
    Shoepie, thank you for posting. I was on live feeds too but honestly they were so sweet I just couldn't really post. Thanks for your thoughtful approach.
    The love was palpable. It was very real and oh so sweet. Thank you Skippy, what a nice thing to do.
    Candybar and ilja like this.

Jer came to have not room and told Am and Mc that Helen told him to protect...then names knockout alliance IF he stayed. WTF? She shouldn't even be talking to him. He made a plea to stay. It was lame, of course. He is going.

A and Mc are stunned. Stunned! What is wrong with her A says. They agree not to tell her anything and get her out after some key people are gone.

Andy, Mc and A in HOH moments later. Helen explains that she didnt do what they think she did and tells them what she said. To me it sounded like the exact same thing. Helen's ramblings are verbal vomit to me.

Telling everyone who to protect is beyond bad game playing. Jeremy is out the door tomorrow and she tells him who to protect?

I dont think it is a big deal that the rest of the house is told of the knockout alliance (no name was mentioned) because it is obvious for all to see. They don't know about Goof Troup, necessarily. I think that is obvious, too.
    Catching up. I wish I was surprised that Helen is AGAIN telling the "enemy" too much, but I am not surprised in the least. For some reason, she thinks she can trust every single person in the house. It is actually quite comical and Helen has achieved painting a big target on her back.

I like her as a person, but her gameplay has a lot to be desired.
    Shoepie, ilja and debcat like this.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Sticker View Post
    Catching up. I wish I was surprised that Helen is AGAIN telling the "enemy" too much, but I am not surprised in the least. For some reason, she thinks she can trust every single person in the house. It is actually quite comical and Helen has achieved painting a big target on her back.

I like her as a person, but her gameplay has a lot to be desired.
    Listening yesterday and early this morning, she repeats what she has said from the day she won HOH...I don't think it is about trust. In her twisted logic of everyone being friends, she has a vision. In that everyone knows who is aligned with who. They compete in the comps and have fun in the house. She keeps repeating that. This is not about trust; this is lunacy.
    ilja and Sticker like this.

Listening yesterday and early this morning, she repeats what she has said from the day she won HOH...I don't think it is about trust. In her twisted logic of everyone being friends, she has a vision. In that everyone knows who is aligned with who. They compete in the comps and have fun in the house. She keeps repeating that. This is not about trust; this is lunacy.
    LMAO. Yeah, the part of this game that she forgets about is there is 1/2 Million dollars up for grabs. That kind of throws a wrench in the "Kumbaya" tactic she uses. LOL

+ Reply to Thread