+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 31 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast
Like Tree347Likes

Thread: 7/15 - BB15 Live Feed Discussion

FORT Big Brother Mogul TheIrishEyes's Avatar

Re: 7/15 - BB15 Live Feed Discussion

Jessie comes in to tell Helen that Amanda, McCrae, Andy, and Judd are outside kissing up to Jeremy. Jessie is freaking out.

Oh boy.
    Send me home next week! I'm taking food out of your daughter's frikkin mouth ... I'm stealing books and schools from kids in Africa! - Zach

Helen to Jessie: "if he doesn't leave, the vengeance is going to come out of me"
    Send me home next week! I'm taking food out of your daughter's frikkin mouth ... I'm stealing books and schools from kids in Africa! - Zach

Helen says, if there's any chance they're going to flip, I need to know.

Jessie says, well, they are talking about him going, but they're really kissing his a**, especially Andy

Helen says I trust Andy the most, and I know he wants him out

Jessie says, well you don't have to be overly nice. Helen agrees.

HELEN. Who is "loving" Kaitlin and GinaMarie.
    CupidGuest and ilja like this.

I tried to go into HOH.. As usual Helen non stop talking and she talks so loud.. When she talks to people she is so loud it is almost screaming... So had to get out of there and go to the backyard..

Backyard Jeremy is saying he hopes he goes to sequester for and gets to sit out there for a month and joking says away from you guys and then come back into the game...

Sorry Jeremy no one is being sequestered this year. You are going home..

Jessie saying she will not be nice to Kaitlin. That when she feels like she wants to, she remembers how badly Kaitlin has treated her.

Helen is all "yeah, yeah, totally"

whatevs, H.
    ilja likes this.

And of course Helen tells Jessie again we all have to keep her safe next week.. Then changes it to, well that's the deal I made with her I can't control what the rest of you do..

I am glad Jessie is reminding Helen how nasty Kaitlyn really can be..
    Texaspet, JustJuls and ilja like this.

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar

Helen keeps telling Jessie that she (Helen) can't control the 'entire' house. As if she controls 'any' of the house.
    JustJuls, ilja and Sticker like this.
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

Well as I read about cottage cheese and yoghurt, I am licking peanut butter cup off my fingers. I think GM and Nick's journey is one to inspire love everywhere. Wars will end, cancer will be cured.
    That was a great message! And I've had a terrible day, so thank you.I love random acts of kindness.Really, realy appreciated.Scott- RIP SDL<3

Quote Originally Posted by sonii82 View Post
    I tried to go into HOH.. As usual Helen non stop talking and she talks so loud.. When she talks to people she is so loud it is almost screaming... So had to get out of there and go to the backyard..

Backyard Jeremy is saying he hopes he goes to sequester for and gets to sit out there for a month and joking says away from you guys and then come back into the game...

Sorry Jeremy no one is being sequestered this year. You are going home..
    Really? The HGs won't be sequestered at all? Hmmm I didn't know that! Wow! They'll get to hear everything!

I find it hard to believe Helen has EVER watched an episode of BB since she thinks it can be all sunshine and roses at the end where everybody will be happy if any of them win
    CupidGuest, sonii82 and Sticker like this.

+ Reply to Thread