+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 31 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast
Like Tree347Likes

Thread: 7/15 - BB15 Live Feed Discussion

Re: 7/15 - BB15 Live Feed Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by TheIrishEyes View Post
    we're back. Kaitlin used it and Jeremy's up.
    All Right! Now for the fun and games...
    Nothing so needs reforming as other people's habits. ~Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by tbamom View Post
    Is she bawling as if her husband is leaving for war?
    I wonder now if Kaitlin will go all "Rachel" on the house, because she is being separated from her man, and Elissa will suddenly feel like she's back in her childhood, and start doing mean big sister things to Kaitlin.

*rubs her hands togethe in anticipation of more bed flipping.
    "First Amanda came for the Moving Company, and I didn't speak out because I wasn't part of the Moving Company. Then Amanda came for the blacks, and I didn't speak out because I wasn't black. Then Amanda came for Judd, and I didn't speak out because I wasn't Judd. Then Amanda came for me, and there was no one left to speak for me."

Jeremy is frantically searching for his Kenneth Cole cologne. Guess he doesn't want to take a shower . . .
    PK..., deedeef, Shoepie and 4 others like this.
    "First Amanda came for the Moving Company, and I didn't speak out because I wasn't part of the Moving Company. Then Amanda came for the blacks, and I didn't speak out because I wasn't black. Then Amanda came for Judd, and I didn't speak out because I wasn't Judd. Then Amanda came for me, and there was no one left to speak for me."

Kaitlin and Andy in the pantry, complaining about how bad the room smells. They were complaining about the smell drifting out into the backyard last night. Do they not have garbage service?

FORT Big Brother Mogul TheIrishEyes's Avatar

GM talking to Jessie and Candice about... guess what? NICK!

Still on about all their private/special moments when nobody else was around.

GM is mad that Aaryn is telling her that maybe Nick wasn't so great. Not sure if he's just trying to help her get over him or what.
    Send me home next week! I'm taking food out of your daughter's frikkin mouth ... I'm stealing books and schools from kids in Africa! - Zach

HAHAHA this is HILARIOUS!

Now GM's talking about how when everyone gets home they'll see on the episodes how GM and Nick really were.

She thinks that the viewers probably fell in love with them.
    Send me home next week! I'm taking food out of your daughter's frikkin mouth ... I'm stealing books and schools from kids in Africa! - Zach

Kaitlin, Jeremy, Elissa in the kitchen. Elissa is mixing cottage cheese and yogurt and offering half to Kaitlin. I'm not sure being as fit as Elissa is worth eating cottage cheese and yogurt mixed together.
    mesachick and ilja like this.

Re garbage... Production twisting the knife??

Heheh...
    kelly54 likes this.
    Nothing so needs reforming as other people's habits. ~Mark Twain

now Helen has come back into the HOH room (still wearing Judd's bear shirt).

GM talking again about how the songs this morning were for Kaitlin.

Says they played "stronger" for them yesterday and GM thinks that one was for her.

Quote Originally Posted by TheIrishEyes View Post
    HAHAHA this is HILARIOUS!

Now GM's talking about how when everyone gets home they'll see on the episodes how GM and Nick really were.

She thinks that the viewers probably fell in love with them.
    Just when i think that the level of houseguest self-awareness can't get any lower, GM opens her mouth again.

+ Reply to Thread