+ Reply to Thread
Page 31 of 31 FirstFirst ... 2122232425262728293031
Like Tree347Likes

Thread: 7/15 - BB15 Live Feed Discussion

Re: 7/15 - BB15 Live Feed Discussion

As far as Jessie's animosity towards Kaitlin, she is filtering everything Kaitlin says through her preconceived notions about Kaitlin, so nothing Kaitlin says or does will register positively with her...

Jessie seems to like to play the victim, regardless of the facts... That gets a bit tedious..
    Nothing so needs reforming as other people's habits. ~Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by Shoepie View Post
    OK, so Candice didn't really apologize for anything?
    No, she was just being nice
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by Shoepie View Post
    OK, so Candice didn't really apologize for anything?
    To be honest, I really didn't hear just what she said, but I thought it was a general apology so they could start over. I will go back and see if I can pin that down..

The set up for the apology swap with Aaryn and Candice happened when GM was sobbing uncontrollably on the couch with Aaryn sitting at her feet. Candice came in and kneeled down and was consoling GM. (Even though she was in on the mattress flipping, she hates to see any woman in such pain.) This was when Aaryn apologized for saying anything that might be construed as looking down (my interpretation of her exact rambling - apologies don't seem to come easily to her.. ;0)) on any race, because she never meant anything in that light. Candice accepted her apology and mumbled being sorry for anything she said, too. Aaryn said she appreciated it.

Aaryn's DR response was that she was sincere in her apology. Candice said she considered the apology "dirt", and would simply ignore her and try and stay peaceful...

I will be curious to see if there are any more flare-ups...

I'm tired of Amanda and McCrae being glued to one another ALL THE TIME. They seem to lay around whispering most of the time and pick at each other like monkey's in a zoo. Yuck! I'm not sure if it's because they like being together, for a number of reasons, or if Amanda is having trust issues and doesn't want McCrae to build up secret alliances again. They're the complete opposite of Andy and Judd. Hmmmm....

Quote Originally Posted by tinderbox View Post
    I'm tired of Amanda and McCrae being glued to one another ALL THE TIME. They seem to lay around whispering most of the time and pick at each other like monkey's in a zoo. Yuck! I'm not sure if it's because they like being together, for a number of reasons, or if Amanda is having trust issues and doesn't want McCrae to build up secret alliances again. They're the complete opposite of Andy and Judd. Hmmmm....
    They were talking a lot last night about how the slop ios affecting them, as well. They both seem to be drained physically from being Have Nots. That might be one reason for inability to do anything but like together and whisper. But, I don't doubt Amanda is keeping a short leash on him, as well.
    "First Amanda came for the Moving Company, and I didn't speak out because I wasn't part of the Moving Company. Then Amanda came for the blacks, and I didn't speak out because I wasn't black. Then Amanda came for Judd, and I didn't speak out because I wasn't Judd. Then Amanda came for me, and there was no one left to speak for me."

+ Reply to Thread