+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 31 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast
Like Tree347Likes

Thread: 7/15 - BB15 Live Feed Discussion

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar

Re: 7/15 - BB15 Live Feed Discussion

McCrea trying to explain how calling it a 'Puerto Rican shower' is racially insensitive. Amanda insists it isn't. I've seen this side of her before when she told Kaitlin it was ok for Kaitlin to use the N-word.
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

FORT Fogey

Love your sig line Uncle David!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle David View Post
    Candice and GM are getting along great. I wonder if that would be the case if Candice Knew that GM refers to Welfare as N***** Insurance.
    And let's not forget about GM in her face when Howard carried her out of the room.

Keeping a game face on is the explanation and I bet it is killing Candice to do this.

McCrea trying to explain how calling it a 'Puerto Rican shower' is racially insensitive. Amanda insists it isn't. I've seen this side of her before when she told Kaitlin it was ok for Kaitlin to use the N-word.
    Seriously? When was that?

FORT Fogey

This is so dissapointing. I like Amanda. I did see her say 'so what' to Kaitlin when she used the N word. As long as she is aligned with Judd I will support her game play.

Quote Originally Posted by Shoepie View Post
    And let's not forget about GM in her face when Howard carried her out of the room.

Keeping a game face on is the explanation and I bet it is killing Candice to do this.
    GM went to Candice not long after and apologized for her actions. She explained it as a misunderstanding about what was said. She seemed sincere in her apology. I think Candice has forgiven her for it.
    Shoepie likes this.
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

Quote Originally Posted by tinderbox View Post
    Seriously? When was that?
    It happend a while ago. There was a YouTube video of it, but it's been removed.

Kaitlin was saying something using a hip-hop mannerism and included the N-word. It was not mean-spirited. Just a white girl inappropriately trying to use a cultural mannerism. She immediately realized it was inappropriate and apologized for it. Amanda told her not to worry about it, it was ok. It was my personal impression that Amanda thought using the N-word was ok in most situations, just as she thinks it's ok to say Puerto Rican shower.

FORT Fogey

It happend a while ago. There was a YouTube video of it, but it's been removed.

Kaitlin was saying something using a hip-hop mannerism and included the N-word. It was not mean-spirited. Just a white girl inappropriately trying to use a cultural mannerism. She immediately realized it was inappropriate and apologized for it. Amanda told her not to worry about it, it was ok. It was my personal impression that Amanda thought using the N-word was ok in most situations, just as she thinks it's ok to say Puerto Rican shower.
    Most situations? No. She had a talk with Aaryn about her racism and called her out, a day or so ago. That particular clip was on the show last night. She is appauled with Aaryns slurs and attitude.

I was shocked when she said 'so what' to Kaitlin when she used the N word in the bathroom that day.

Helen slips and lets Candice know that Elissa is MVP not McCrea. Then she tries to backtrack. Remains to be seen if Candice caught it.

Helen and her big mouth.
    ilja and Sticker like this.
    It was me. I let the dogs out.

+ Reply to Thread