+ Reply to Thread
Page 28 of 31 FirstFirst ... 1819202122232425262728293031 LastLast
Like Tree347Likes

Thread: 7/15 - BB15 Live Feed Discussion

Re: 7/15 - BB15 Live Feed Discussion

Spencer and Howard walk in the HoH together, and Howie tells Spence he's proud of him. Spence says, yeah, he needs to pick up his game. I think he may be talking about trying to diet and exercise, because Helen is immediately right there, starting a pep talk , telling Spencer that she knows he's going to win something soon. She also wants to make sure that Spencer knows he is safe on Thursday.

Helen asks if Spencer is going to vote to get Jeremy out. Spencer reminds her that he can't vote because he's nominated. Spencer says, "I don't anticipate you making any deals with Jeremy that would put me out."

Helen yells "F*&^ no! I had no intention of ever backdooring him." She admits that she would here Jremy out and not be a bitch.

Spencer tells her this is the most successful HoH, because she's getting out the biggest competitor and and the biggest a-hole.

Helen says yet AGAIN, that she wants to keep Kaitlin safe, and would protect hjer as much as she could. Spencer says he would go after Aaryn and GinaMarie. Helen says again that she can't control the rest of the house. Reading between the lines, I think Helen is putting herself in a position of not dirtying her hands with Kaitlin, but praying that someone else does.
    "First Amanda came for the Moving Company, and I didn't speak out because I wasn't part of the Moving Company. Then Amanda came for the blacks, and I didn't speak out because I wasn't black. Then Amanda came for Judd, and I didn't speak out because I wasn't Judd. Then Amanda came for me, and there was no one left to speak for me."

And then Helen said, in reference to Kaitlin, "She would be a good person to backdoor."

Spencer asks to clarify: the next three to leave are Aaryn, Kaitlin, and GinaMarie.

helen agrees. They both think that the three would be bitter jury members.
    "First Amanda came for the Moving Company, and I didn't speak out because I wasn't part of the Moving Company. Then Amanda came for the blacks, and I didn't speak out because I wasn't black. Then Amanda came for Judd, and I didn't speak out because I wasn't Judd. Then Amanda came for me, and there was no one left to speak for me."

In the hammock, GM says to Jeremy and whoever that Elissa's cntract is different than the rest and she will only be here for a certain length of time and then collect her money and go home!!!!!!!!! Has anyone heard of this!!!!!

Up in HoH, Spencer is saying that he and McCrae really dissolved the MC, and Helen put the final nail in the coffin. Helen still doesn't understand why Howard lied and why he voted against the rest of the house. Spencer says he doesn't understand , either. He says he knows Howard is loyal to him, and to the rest of the house, but he thinks Howie's game play is murky.

I feel like I've heard this exact same conversation between Helen and Spencer ten times since Friday night. I realize you have so much down time in between POV day and the live show, but jeez.

Helen says that Jeremy has never acted more in love with Kaitlin that since she won the veto. They remark that the wake-up music included "It Must Have Been Love, but It's Over Now." and was aimed at J and K

Spencer goes back to telling them that Howie can be trusted, and would not put up Helen and Andy. He's loyal to the group. Spencer says he and Howard both feel it should be Aaryn, Kaitlin and GinaMarie, out next, with GinaMarie the last, because she's not as strong a competitor.

ROFL . . .

Andy: If Jeremy effing revealed the diamond power of veto on Thursday, I would s*** my pants.

Helen says she will be stressed until Jeremy walks out the door.

Quote Originally Posted by Candybar View Post
    In the hammock, GM says to Jeremy and whoever that Elissa's cntract is different than the rest and she will only be here for a certain length of time and then collect her money and go home!!!!!!!!! Has anyone heard of this!!!!!
    I haven't heard anything about this, but i will admit that I sometimes wonder if she signed a contract guaranteeing her a certain number of weeks, just because she's Rachel's sister. Sort of "Hey, we will do what we can to keep you on the show for the first four weeks, then you're on your own." I like Elissa, but she just doesn't seem the type to be just *aching* to play BB, and I am sure CBS came to her, not the other way around.
    Candybar and Sticker like this.

Andy says that on Day 1 he thinks he and Judd were seen as caricatures of "the gay guy" and the "dumb Southern guy", and yet they have done well so far. Helen says she thinks the Moving Company would have been a lot stronger if it had been McCrae, Spencer, Howard, Judd and Andy.

+ Reply to Thread