+ Reply to Thread
Page 27 of 31 FirstFirst ... 171819202122232425262728293031 LastLast
Like Tree347Likes

Thread: 7/15 - BB15 Live Feed Discussion

Re: 7/15 - BB15 Live Feed Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by Sticker View Post
    Helen complaining about her neck has been itching the past 3 days. Jeremy + Kaitlin talking about the ringworm they think they had, and now Helen is worried that she may have ringworm. LMAO
    Huh . . if I'd had to pick an infection that Germy and Kaitlin were likely to share, ringworm wouldn't have been my first guess
    "First Amanda came for the Moving Company, and I didn't speak out because I wasn't part of the Moving Company. Then Amanda came for the blacks, and I didn't speak out because I wasn't black. Then Amanda came for Judd, and I didn't speak out because I wasn't Judd. Then Amanda came for me, and there was no one left to speak for me."

I really wish they would vote out Aaryn this week just so I can see the interview with Julie.
    I can't freaking stand it anymore. I can't wait!!!
    march, deedeef, Texaspet and 4 others like this.
    It's not me, it's you.

BBAD just went off-air, so will have to resort to reading. Last I saw was most of them heading to the backyard.
    Texaspet likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by debcat View Post
    I really wish they would vote out Aaryn this week just so I can see the interview with Julie.
    I can't freaking stand it anymore. I can't wait!!!
    As long as it's with Julie and not Helen. Could you imagine . . .

Helen: Aaryn, why do you thnk you were so misunderstood by everyone in the house?

Aaryn: I don't know. All I did was ask you to make me rice and do my nails, and ask Candice and Howard to plant cotton and work in the fields, and tell Andy that God would smite him for loving men.

Helen: Oh, ha ha, Aaryn. You know we all love your sense of humor. Now, really. Did they turn on you because you're blonde?
    holly71, Punkin, Candybar and 4 others like this.
    "First Amanda came for the Moving Company, and I didn't speak out because I wasn't part of the Moving Company. Then Amanda came for the blacks, and I didn't speak out because I wasn't black. Then Amanda came for Judd, and I didn't speak out because I wasn't Judd. Then Amanda came for me, and there was no one left to speak for me."

Quote Originally Posted by Texaspet View Post
    As long as it's with Julie and not Helen. Could you imagine . . .

Helen: Aaryn, why do you thnk you were so misunderstood by everyone in the house?

Aaryn: I don't know. All I did was ask you to make me rice and do my nails, and ask Candice and Howard to plant cotton and work in the fields, and tell Andy that God would smite him for loving men.

Helen: Oh, ha ha, Aaryn. You know we all love your sense of humor. Now, really. Did they turn on you because you're blonde?
    Now now. She's learned her lesson.

I know this to be true because I heard her tell Helen that about 10 times tonight.
    Texaspet likes this.
    It's not me, it's you.

The only reason I don't want Aryan out this week is because that would give Germy another chance at HoH and at least one mor week in the house. And that I could *not* stomach.

Jeremy is lying on the hammock and telling Kaitlin that she should get allthe credit for taking him out, because she is the true champion. Aaryn is whining about "I can't believe this is happening".
    ilja likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Texaspet View Post
    Aaryn is whining about "I can't believe this is happening".
    That's something I see her saying quite often in the near future.
    Texaspet, Shoepie and Coco46 like this.
    It's not me, it's you.

Aaryn is telling Kaitlin that *they* would have told her anything to get her to use POV. Ummm . . if she didn't, she probably would have gone home. Isn't that reason enough. Bangs head against wall.

Aaryn is telling Kaitlin that everyone said they would align with her so Kaitlin wouldn't put them up if she got HoH. Aaryn also said that they told her the same thing. Jeremy is all "just get over it and get HoH". Surprisingly, he's the only one of the three who seems to have figured out that the paranoid, nasty gossiping is getting them nowhere.

Kaitlin is telling Aaryn and Kaitlin that Helen said she forgives and doesn't forget. And Jeremy is going home because he had two strikes against him: the "wine night incident" and that he was so mean to everyone in the house.

Jeremy argues that he was never mean to anyone, but "whatever". They are, he asserts, just afraid of the Beast.

LOL -- Amanda's getting a little testy about the slop, in a funny way. Andy gets up and says he's getting granola, and Amanda goes off "Get some effing slop while you're at it. How about some chocolate milk. Effer!"

Jessie comments that they are the most bitter Have Not group ever.

+ Reply to Thread