+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 31 FirstFirst ... 16171819202122232425262728293031 LastLast
Like Tree347Likes

Thread: 7/15 - BB15 Live Feed Discussion

Re: 7/15 - BB15 Live Feed Discussion

I am Housesitting today and forgot my computer...so no live feeds for me tonight. Doesn't sound like I'm missing out on much.
    sonii82 likes this.
    Whenever you see darkness, there is extraordinary opportunity for the light to burn brighter.
    -Bono

Helen preaching to Aaryn how we can compete but we dont have to fight. Blah Blah Blah Shut up Helen.

Helen also says .....like "i can go from HOH all the way to the bottom"

Truer words never spoken Helen. You can shut up anytime now.
    Texaspet, Shoepie, SoBelle and 2 others like this.

Helen and Aaryn daily pep talk about how Aaryn can turn things around and show people how nice she is..

Helen is unreal.. She really is going to get eaten alive by the sharks in here...
    Texaspet and Sticker like this.

Helen is in Aaryn's face, talking about how the girls can take it all, and how she hoped her HoH would inspire everyone that they can win, too! She wants to bring the drama down -- let people's games shine. Once all the boys are gone, then the girls can be friends and just have *fun* and compete for the prize! She tries to grab Aaryn's hands to sing "We Are Women, Hear Us Roar", but Aaryn catches herself in time and says, "But putting targets on people is part of the game."

That switched Helen's mouth into going off again on how Spencer could be forgiven, be she would never forget.

PS I was only joking about the song -- the rest is true.
    SoBelle and JustJuls like this.
    "First Amanda came for the Moving Company, and I didn't speak out because I wasn't part of the Moving Company. Then Amanda came for the blacks, and I didn't speak out because I wasn't black. Then Amanda came for Judd, and I didn't speak out because I wasn't Judd. Then Amanda came for me, and there was no one left to speak for me."

I can't stomach watching anymore of Helen and Aaryn... I just want to tell Helen give it a rest already... How many times can we listen to her say I am the mom and I just want the house happy and everyone to get along...
    Sticker likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by JLuvs View Post
    I am Housesitting today and forgot my computer...so no live feeds for me tonight. Doesn't sound like I'm missing out on much.
    Your not unless you love watching Helen continue on her happy house campaign.. Her voice is beginning to sound like nails on a chalkboard for me.. I can't handle listening to her..
    Sticker likes this.

I think Helen is really setting herself up to be a target for her own alliance. She is ignoring them, and doing nothing but hanging out with Aaryn, Kaitlin and even Jeremy. At least she's honest about getting Jeremy out this week. Maybe she believes "keep your friends close and your enemies closer", but if i were in her alliance, I would be starting to wonder if she's about to flip on me. After all, no one else in ehr alliance seems to be privy to what she's saying to those three-- and those three could totally throw her under the bus to the rest of her group.
    kelly54 and Sticker like this.
    "First Amanda came for the Moving Company, and I didn't speak out because I wasn't part of the Moving Company. Then Amanda came for the blacks, and I didn't speak out because I wasn't black. Then Amanda came for Judd, and I didn't speak out because I wasn't Judd. Then Amanda came for me, and there was no one left to speak for me."

Quote Originally Posted by Texaspet View Post
    Helen is in Aaryn's face, talking about how the girls can take it all, and how she hoped her HoH would inspire everyone that they can win, too! She wants to bring the drama down -- let people's games shine. Once all the boys are gone, then the girls can be friends and just have *fun* and compete for the prize! She tries to grab Aaryn's hands to sing "We Are Women, Hear Us Roar" , but Aaryn catches herself in time and says, "But putting targets on people is part of the game."

That switched Helen's mouth into going off again on how Spencer could be forgiven, be she would never forget.

PS I was only joking about the song -- the rest is true.

I was trying to think of how to describe it and this is perfect. ROFLMAO
    Texaspet likes this.

OMG....Now, she is preaching to Elissa. Same story.

Elissa is probbly thinking to herself...This Helen chick is nuts.
    debcat likes this.

Crazy Cat Lady Ten Pin Bowling Champion debcat's Avatar

OMG. Helen really thinks the drama is going to be gone after Thursday.
    As Amanda would say - "What game are you playing?"
    It's not me, it's you.

+ Reply to Thread