+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast
Like Tree209Likes

Thread: 7/14 Show Discussion **Live Feed Spoilers**

FORT Big Brother Mogul TheIrishEyes's Avatar

Re: 7/14 Show Discussion **Live Feed Spoilers**

For the record, Nick tweeted that those were NOT his shorts GM was blowing her nose into.

I was thinking they weren't because when there was a closeup you could tell they were cut like girls' shorts
    waywyrd likes this.
    Send me home next week! I'm taking food out of your daughter's frikkin mouth ... I'm stealing books and schools from kids in Africa! - Zach

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Midol View Post
    Bull sh*t!!! Candice didn't take anything wrong. She has your number. I think a spark of light may be entering that vile, racist brain of hers...oops, maybe they could be making me out to be a sick, racist who everyone hates...but, probably not.
    A spark of light or just game play? Maybe the fact that even Jeremy told Kaitlyn and Aaryn that they weren't helping themselves any with their behavior finally sunk in, and she's just trying to avoid being bounced.

When she is bounced, I hope they show some really, really good "goodbye" comments from the other house guests.
    Klyn, Coco46 and Midol like this.

I am southern and her comments offend the hell out of me. What a big steaming pile of BS.
    holly71, NCLurker, Klyn and 4 others like this.
    Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted - John Lennon

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by TheIrishEyes View Post
    For the record, Nick tweeted that those were NOT his shorts GM was blowing her nose into.

I was thinking they weren't because when there was a closeup you could tell they were cut like girls' shorts
    Can you imagine being in Nick's position and having to tweet that (between changing his phone number and his locks...and possibly his name)?

This food comp should be good.. I have been looking forward to seeing this...

Moving rotten spoiled milk... YUCK!!!

Quote Originally Posted by waywyrd View Post
    I am southern and her comments offend the hell out of me. What a big steaming pile of BS.
    +1.

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    Geez................Aaryn is Paula Deen, Jr.
    Like Paula Deen I don't believe her apology is sincere. Who cares if you're from the south?! I live in Oklahoma and there are definitely a lot of homophobic racists here but not all of us are. And if you are that way geography isn't an excuse.

♫~Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ~♫Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ♫~Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ~♫
    ~* stacerace76 *~
    ♫~Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ~♫Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ♫~Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ~♫

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    chermorr and 4thatchers like this.

FORT Big Brother Mogul TheIrishEyes's Avatar

haha I like this comp!
    Send me home next week! I'm taking food out of your daughter's frikkin mouth ... I'm stealing books and schools from kids in Africa! - Zach

Oh, how I wish that Aaryn would get a faceful of sour milk.
    Midol likes this.
    "First Amanda came for the Moving Company, and I didn't speak out because I wasn't part of the Moving Company. Then Amanda came for the blacks, and I didn't speak out because I wasn't black. Then Amanda came for Judd, and I didn't speak out because I wasn't Judd. Then Amanda came for me, and there was no one left to speak for me."

FORT Fogey

I just started watching so I a behind. CBS is doing a fabulous job showing the personalities. They used to white wash the TV show but NO more!

Good they are showing Howard's lie. They have to show viewers the strategic reason for his eviction, having nothing to do with racism. That may be why they held Elissa back from nominating him. They needed a week of programing to expose his game play mistake.

Oh this is sooooooo good. They are showing the big scene with Aaryn, GM, Kaitlin and Candice. Excellent. This will be on the morning news shows again. (rubs hands together in glee)

+ Reply to Thread