+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314 LastLast
Like Tree209Likes

Thread: 7/14 Show Discussion **Live Feed Spoilers**

Re: 7/14 Show Discussion **Live Feed Spoilers**

Howard is such a bad, bad liar.
    prhoshay, Texaspet and Katydyd like this.
    It was me. I let the dogs out.

Quote Originally Posted by Tilden View Post
    Does Howard's attitude toward women confuse the heck out of anyone else? There are times when he seems extremely sympathetic toward, and protective of, women (even hugging the wildly sobbing GM), but there are also times when he makes terribly sexist remarks, seems extremely distrustful of women who are smart, and claims he doesn't want to work with women. I realize he said he was hurt badly by a significant other, but c'mon....not all women are the same any more than all men are the same.
    I haven't noticed that -- I'll have to start watching for it. To me, he seems like a basically good guy who is better suited for life outside the house than in. I think he wants to play a sly and clever game, but the manipulation and scheming isn't natural for him, so he can't cover his moves very well.
    NCLurker, Katydyd and Midol like this.
    "First Amanda came for the Moving Company, and I didn't speak out because I wasn't part of the Moving Company. Then Amanda came for the blacks, and I didn't speak out because I wasn't black. Then Amanda came for Judd, and I didn't speak out because I wasn't Judd. Then Amanda came for me, and there was no one left to speak for me."

FORT Fogey

He really does get that look kids get on their faces when you know they're lying and they know you know and they're just trying to figure their best way out. When he asked Helen if she'd be a forgiving person....that's so like a kid trying to figure out how bad the punishment might be before he/she breaks down and confesses.
    Texaspet likes this.

Helen telling them how the nom ceremony will work reminds me of an overly earnest high school student body president. Did anyone see "Election" with Reese Witherspoon?
    Midol likes this.
    "First Amanda came for the Moving Company, and I didn't speak out because I wasn't part of the Moving Company. Then Amanda came for the blacks, and I didn't speak out because I wasn't black. Then Amanda came for Judd, and I didn't speak out because I wasn't Judd. Then Amanda came for me, and there was no one left to speak for me."

Oh yeah. They want to vote you because you won't kiss their butt. Self delusional idiot Aaryn. She is reminding me so much of Danielle and her constant whining, pity me attitude. She even holds her mouth the same way. It just makes me hate her more.
    Uncle David and 4thatchers like this.
    A woman is like a tea bag - you can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. Eleanor Roosevelt

FORT Big Brother Mogul TheIrishEyes's Avatar

"watch out, here comes Helen."

Ugh.
    Uncle David likes this.
    Send me home next week! I'm taking food out of your daughter's frikkin mouth ... I'm stealing books and schools from kids in Africa! - Zach

FORT Fogey

This is a bit OT, but has anyone noticed how many pairs of statement piece earrings Candice has brought with her? I don't think I've seen her wear the same pair twice yet. I can't begin to wear anything that big--I just don't have the neck for them.
    aramcobrat and 4thatchers like this.

The only thing I will probably ever be able to give Jeremy credit for is his focus on winning, and not being sidetracked with a romance.
    navybelle, 4thatchers and ilja like this.

Hopefully the MVP will put up GM but I'm wondering if it will be Howard. I'm hoping Andy will get it since I voted for him.

♫~Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ~♫Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ♫~Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ~♫
    ~* stacerace76 *~
    ♫~Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ~♫Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ♫~Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ~♫

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow again -Jeremy goes to on-air with his self-love.

+ Reply to Thread