+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 31 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast
Like Tree308Likes

Thread: 7/14 - BB15 Live Feed Discussion

FORT Big Brother Mogul TheIrishEyes's Avatar

Re: 7/14 - BB15 Live Feed Discussion

Helen chewing with her mouth open. So gross.
    Send me home next week! I'm taking food out of your daughter's frikkin mouth ... I'm stealing books and schools from kids in Africa! - Zach

Quote Originally Posted by JustJuls View Post
    Exactly. The ONLY reason he is acting like this is because his back is up against he wall. You better believe that if he had won HOH this week (or Kaitlin....or even GM) he would be stomping around the house like he was the King of the World. Ugh. Can't stand him.
    I agree, we are not seeing the authentic Jeremy right now. The guy who would not get off Jessie's bed even when she said she was uncomfortable...the guy who drank the chocolate milk the guy who wiped his butt on someone else's personal property. If he doesn't go and he stays he will be back to showing his true self. He is a great competitor and now is the perfect time to rid the house of him.

Hmm... Well...

It stands to reason - Losing Jeremy will create a vacuum in that particular area, and Nature abhors a vacuum....

Nuf said...

(Sorry, forgot to include the quote I was replying to... "Geez. She sounds just like Jeremy last week talking about Elissa.")
    Nothing so needs reforming as other people's habits. ~Mark Twain

I've jumped off of house guest's trains before prematurely in seasons just based on one annoying action or week so I'm not going to do that with Helen. Or Amanda and McCrae for that matter. Man though, Helen is pushing my buttons. This HOH has been a frustrating mess to behold, and I say that assuming Jeremy IS leaving. Sheesh. Stop barking orders at people. I thought this was "OUR" HOH?
    carolinamom12 likes this.

ugh, now Andy leaves HOH and GM comes in. I might have to sacrifice my Judd time, I don't think I can handle Helen, GM, and Spencer.
    Send me home next week! I'm taking food out of your daughter's frikkin mouth ... I'm stealing books and schools from kids in Africa! - Zach

Elissa and McCrae having a nice "get to know you" talk in the hammock.

Elissa says she's so introverted, and Rachel is so extroverted.

McCrae says he got his degree right before he came here, he doesn't want to deliver pizza forever. wants to get into video production.

Tells Elissa that Amanda wants him to come live with her in Florida. McCrae says he can go wherever, but he would like her to come to LA with him.
    Shoepie likes this.

McCrae says that Amanda said his mom won't like him because he doesn't have anything to offer. Aww. But he says he's ok with that.

Jeremy is really making me nervous. He walks around like he knows something we don't.

I hope we don't find out about some secret power that's been let loose on someone tonight.

I briefly mentioned this last night, but I was mostly joking...

...now, not so much.
    It's not me, it's you.

Quote Originally Posted by debcat View Post
    Jeremy is really making me nervous. He walks around like he knows something we don't.

I hope we don't find out about some secret power that's been let loose on someone tonight.

I briefly mentioned this last night, but I was mostly joking...

...now, not so much.
    I really don't think you'll need to worry about that. Not for him.

Quote Originally Posted by MikeGH View Post
    I've jumped off of house guest's trains before prematurely in seasons just based on one annoying action or week so I'm not going to do that with Helen. Or Amanda and McCrae for that matter. Man though, Helen is pushing my buttons. This HOH has been a frustrating mess to behold, and I say that assuming Jeremy IS leaving. Sheesh. Stop barking orders at people. I thought this was "OUR" HOH?
    Me too, Mike! So I going to stay off the feeds she's in until her hoh is over. Her voice is starting to get on my last nerve, she never lets anyone finish a sentence....I don't want to give up on her yet..

+ Reply to Thread