+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 31 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast
Like Tree308Likes

Thread: 7/14 - BB15 Live Feed Discussion

Re: 7/14 - BB15 Live Feed Discussion

Candace to Howard -- 'Back in the day -- Kobe VS Shaq'
    Howard says Shaq -- you couldn't do anything with Shaq. He was the big man.
    Jessie comes back with slop -- says she couldn't believe the Spurs lost to the Heat.
    I knew everything at 18, and know nothing at 38.
    I'm happier knowing nothing.

FORT Fogey

In HOH Andy, Spencer and Judd were having light hearted conversation about GM. She really believes there are mermaids. They also shared some bigoted comments from Aaryn and had to laugh at the horror and frequency of them.

They observed that GM says racial slurs all the time and is totally oblivious. Where Aaryn seems to know exactly what she is doing.
    Candybar, kelly54 and spector like this.

Just flipped back to the feeds to try and catch what Judd was saying -- and I thought he was standing there brushing his teeth. Oh. made sense why I couldn't understand, he's talking while brushing his teeth...

Then he flops down on the bed. I guess he was just acting out a story about teeth brushing. Yikes -- this canuck has such a bleedin' hard time with his accent!
    I knew everything at 18, and know nothing at 38.
    I'm happier knowing nothing.

FORT Big Brother Mogul TheIrishEyes's Avatar

aw yay, I come home from a brutal day working a sports camp, turn on the feeds, and Judd is on

Andy and Spencer telling him they think he's probably getting a good edit, that America will like him. Yep.
    Send me home next week! I'm taking food out of your daughter's frikkin mouth ... I'm stealing books and schools from kids in Africa! - Zach

Judd doesn't like that McCrae has told people he's MVP. Judd is afraid that if people think Elissa isn't MVP, they won't want to keep her. Judd likes her and wants to keep her around. Says he wishes he had stood up for her more publicly in the beginning
    Mari79, Moontat, JustJuls and 1 others like this.
    Send me home next week! I'm taking food out of your daughter's frikkin mouth ... I'm stealing books and schools from kids in Africa! - Zach

Andy tells Judd he's most concerned about himself, Judd, Amanda, McCrae, Helen, and Elissa.

Judd pitches a final 4 of him, Andy, McCrae, and Amanda. And follows it up with a, we'll see when we get there cause things might change.

HE also says he'd like to keep Jessie around for a while

Crazy Cat Lady Ten Pin Bowling Champion debcat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Shoepie View Post
    It would be wise for future HGs to eat in front of a mirror before they enter the house. Just a tip.
    I take it you're talking about Jeremy? I can't watch him eat. It's creeps me out for some reason.

Like watching a python devour a rat. Chills.
    It's not me, it's you.

I used to feel so mean forcing proper table manners on my children. Now I am relieved that they won't be disgusting any of you (with their eating, at least) if they are ever on a reality show.
    deedeef and debcat like this.
    That was a great message! And I've had a terrible day, so thank you.I love random acts of kindness.Really, realy appreciated.Scott- RIP SDL<3

Judd imitating GM's rant yelling at everyone when Nick was evicted, saying how he had everyone's backs

"He woulda won HOH and put NOBODY up! Nobody!"

poor eating manners are my biggest pet peeve in real life, so it's even worse for me on BB listening to people crunch loudly, slurp, clank their teeth on the silverware, etc. Dealbreakers.

Judd and Andy are hilarious up in HOH right now.
    Shoepie, Mari79, Coco46 and 1 others like this.

+ Reply to Thread